8th Annual Swinging Bunt

monkey31

Addicted to Softballfans
Beware folks, the old man that can't run, field or hit has registered. See you all in 36 days.

redbirdfan1

Focker
Done and Done
tom-brady-facepalm.gif

Gentlemen and Ladies,

It will be a privilege for this old man to once again join you all on the ball field for this spectacular event. Always my favorite tourney of the year.

I hope I can just get a hit or two during the weekend. I'm not a young stud anymore like alot of you. So, just hoping to get a ball or two in play.

By the way, does anyone know who the guy was last year selling those spyder batting gloves? I liked the one I had and would like to find some more. AND, what are the best trail shoes now days? Can't get the old Boombah ones I used to like, so looking for new.

Thanks for all the help and see you all 51 days.

I know the 2 owners and see them weekly, I can always bring some down for you if you tell me size/color/style you like

PinetarsOFer

Addicted to Softballfans
I only got the Swinging Bunt email not the PayPal email. However, I have a PayPal account that gives me transaction details. The charge is pending on my credit card account and PP says the status is completed. So I am not sure if I am on the list of paid or will be kicked off the list.

Sixes

K C C O
7 of us registered and ready to stir up trouble.

i know Lucero is going as well. I have not heard if StinkyCheeks is going and i don't think Pont is coming this year.

bjsumner

T-League MVP, 1977-78
Sure hate I am going to probably miss this one, yet again. But I will be sitting in my pool, enjoying a frosty beverage and getting game updates on my tele communications device.