8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Where you staying you hoser? I booked the Hawthorne again.

I'm with all you wanna-be Canadians in the Hawthorn. Hopefully my hanging out with my Canadian buddy at the hockey bar too much doesn't rub off on me. ****er's from Nova Scotia, says some of the funniest **** I've ever heard. I have noticed I've been saying oot recently...

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
My hotel reservation special request: "I'd like a bottle of the finest malt liquor in the land on ice in my sink for my arrival - Colt 45. If that's not possible, then I'd like a framed picture of my favorite singer on my nightstand to watch over me - Weird Al Yankovic. Or both."

monkey31

Addicted to Softballfans
Gentlemen and Ladies,

It will be a privilege for this old man to once again join you all on the ball field for this spectacular event. Always my favorite tourney of the year.

I hope I can just get a hit or two during the weekend. I'm not a young stud anymore like alot of you. So, just hoping to get a ball or two in play.

By the way, does anyone know who the guy was last year selling those spyder batting gloves? I liked the one I had and would like to find some more. AND, what are the best trail shoes now days? Can't get the old Boombah ones I used to like, so looking for new.

Thanks for all the help and see you all 51 days.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Adidas Kanadia/Vigor. Reebok Outdoor Wild. And if you want to get crazy, Salomon Speedcross

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
By the way, does anyone know who the guy was last year selling those spyder batting gloves? I liked the one I had and would like to find some more. AND, what are the best trail shoes now days? Can't get the old Boombah ones I used to like, so looking for new.

Thanks for all the help and see you all 51 days.
Contact Greg (baller on SBF).
This thread is locked, but it's got all his info on it. Send him a PM.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1180633&highlight=Spiderz

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
Two important announcements on facebook today:

"Swinging Bunt Charities

Two things to announce today...one good, one not so much (to some people).

#1 - we'll be raffling off a brand new Easton L1 this Thursday with a bonus second prize of a free tournament entry. Be here and ready Thursday night around 9:00.

#2 - after a lot of discussion, we've decided this year to only do 20 teams instead of the 24 we did last year. Lots of reasons behind this but the key being that 20 teams is much easier to manage for us. It seems to be our happy place. This will mean 48 less spots available this year so keep that in mind when you start thinking about when you want to register. If you have questions/concerns, please email me (Dusty) directly."

jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone see that they are using the 52/300 ball? I guess that gives me an excuse to buy a new bat since I don't think my utrip/NSA bats won't hit as well as the ASA only bats.