8th Annual Swinging Bunt

Sixes

K C C O
I think you can use anything in the tourney except the typical ones not allowed (ultra, lady virus, senior bats, etc.)

jshell73

Far from Normal
It will be ASA and NSA bats for both games and the derby. We'll get the Derby wording corrected as soon as possible.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
I don't think it's the same. You can use Utrip bats in the home run derby but not the tourney. Right?

I think you can use anything in the tourney except the typical ones not allowed (ultra, lady virus, senior bats, etc.)

tournament is asa or nsa approved bats - derby says asa or utrip bats

Sometimes, though not very often, I know what Im talking about. Every year that there has been a HR derby its always been same bat rules as the tournament. I didnt figure theyd change it now. :biggrin1: :cool:

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Not that this means alot, but my weather app is telling me it will be a high 66* that Saturday and 80* that Sunday. Let's hope we are somewhat close to that.

I am also surprised by the lack of talk leading up to the Bunt, I sure hope that picks up once teams get drafted.

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
I donated a NIW 28oz J3A to the raffle(returnable). So now you know one thing that's on there.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy
Any idea when the raffle items will be posted?

We'll probably get the items up this week but we won't be able to do online raffle ticket sales. That is frowned upon by PayPal so we do we're trying to avoid getting our account shut down.

We may come up with a solution for anyone not coming to the party to purchase tickets that Saturday. Working it out in my head right now.