8th Annual Swinging Bunt

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
We have a small group that reviews all the ratings and will fix anything that looks way off. We don't catch them all but we usually make corrections to about 10-12 each year.

Oh, and we also make the "Secondary Positions" all uniform. That field is free form text on the form so guys can put in whatever you want. So we have guys clearly using that to make themselves stand out and that gets changed.

really? then its your fault my last coach said "I thought you rated yourself of having Mark McGuire power, not Golden Girls power". Thanks Dusty, leave poor old Juggs ratings alone...PLEASE!!!

We have a small group that reviews all the ratings and will fix anything that looks way off. We don't catch them all but we usually make corrections to about 10-12 each year.

Oh, and we also make the "Secondary Positions" all uniform. That field is free form text on the form so guys can put in whatever you want. So we have guys clearly using that to make themselves stand out and that gets changed.

Gotcha. See, that's something that never even crossed my mind. I'd make a terrible criminal mastermind.

Sixes

K C C O

Like I said. Dusty and the crew do a legit job of running the show!

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Draft-Day-poster-375x586.jpg

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
that's my own file. the captains don't have that. i took what dusty sent and made it more user friendly.

ps...which one should i have while i draft?

cpk_zpsb87004e4.jpg