a sickness??

fun3size

Star Player
The difference in you and most wives, though, is that you really like to play.

i agree, i do love to play. but even before i got into softball, i supported him. not just because it was for him, but because its a healthy hobby. he got exercise, stayed in shape and got to hang out with the guys. our kids got to see their dad engage in a healthy hobby, two or three days a week and sometimes two games in one night. some of my girls thought it was crazy but the more i supported him the more he kept an interest in softball. and better softball than something else.

:)

just my theory.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
i agree, i do love to play. but even before i got into softball, i supported him. not just because it was for him, but because its a healthy hobby. he got exercise, stayed in shape and got to hang out with the guys. our kids got to see their dad engage in a healthy hobby, two or three days a week and sometimes two games in one night. some of my girls thought it was crazy but the more i supported him the more he kept an interest in softball. and better softball than something else.

:)

just my theory.

My wife is out there with me 4 nights a week (and plays on one of my co-ed teams) so she's in the same boat with you there...I just don't think she understands the need for double-digit bats when I can only swing one at a time. :D

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok so the 14 asa gamers I have are:
Miken Halo, OG 3DX, 2X vector O's, 2x Juggys, MLC, wr AVR, Matrix, Aero Fuse (good green one), CF3, Catty, 2 NIW Z1000's

so which 9 or 10 do I sell, and which 4 or 5 do I keep?

keep 2 juggy's, cf3, catty , 2 z1000's, sell the rest imo

HAVOC34

NorCal COMbatant
Don't forget you need a few special bats just for 0, 1 or 2 out situations.
You also need different bats depending on whether a righty or a lefty is pitching to you.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
how about a pic of the collection for us to admire

Here ya go:
DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0398.jpg

DSCF0400.jpg