Alabama roll call

Rega17

'MERICA
lol, ain't nothing but a little dusting yall got, shut the state down. betcha you can't find a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread at winn dixie/piggly wiggly/publix, or whichever grocery store you shop at

People act like fools around here when it snows..

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
People act like fools around here when it snows..

I know, grew up right outside Montgomery, moved out her 5 and half years ago. Be down there visiting family next week, staying week and a half, and that is all I will hear about is the snow, lol

Rega17

'MERICA
I know, grew up right outside Montgomery, moved out her 5 and half years ago. Be down there visiting family next week, staying week and a half, and that is all I will hear about is the snow, lol

I do enjoy it since it's a rarity around here.. didn't even stick at my house lol.

wilsonef

The Veteran
looking for a team to play on

Hello everyone on the bama thread. Im currently deployed to afghanistan and will be moving to alabama when i get back. Im looking for a travel team wherever/league team in the birmingham area. Im naturally an outfielder, and a hard hitter, I have my own equipment and love playing softball. let me know if any of you have room.

Roundin3rd

@ISPSO
Hello everyone on the bama thread. Im currently deployed to afghanistan and will be moving to alabama when i get back. Im looking for a travel team wherever/league team in the birmingham area. Im naturally an outfielder, and a hard hitter, I have my own equipment and love playing softball. let me know if any of you have room.

God bless you and thank you for your service to our country. I lost my brother in Iraq in 2007 so I know what you are going through. Thank you for all you guys do! #GODBLESSOURTROOPS

As for softball, check out our Free Agent Market online at www.internationalslowpitchsoftball.com and Register as a Free Agent to get picked up and set up on a team before you get back!

Good luck and God bless you my brother.

Rega17

'MERICA

Hey bud hit up Holland_boy. He posted on the page before this one. I usually play league in alabaster so I can probably find you a team there if not on mine. Most of my tourney ball is down towards clanton or farther south.

wilsonef

The Veteran
Roundin3rd- sorry for your loss, I have lost great friends out here but never a close relative. I hope he received a respectful ceremony And thank you for the help.
Rega17-I'll play tourney ball wherever needed as long as i can play. Is league play in alabaster the new asa ball?

Roundin3rd

@ISPSO
Roundin3rd- sorry for your loss, I have lost great friends out here but never a close relative. I hope he received a respectful ceremony And thank you for the help.
Rega17-I'll play tourney ball wherever needed as long as i can play. Is league play in alabaster the new asa ball?

Thank you Wilsonef

Rega17

'MERICA

as far as I know our LD is still gonna be using 44/375 evils.
Far as tournament stuff in clanton talk to rejones, the guy that started this thread. Me and him play together but he knows the people running our team much better than me. We play mostly wsl locally then travel for all the big state tourneys for different associations.

fireitup

Starting Player
Didn't want to post this in the for sale forum since i would rather only do local. I have a 28oz SCN3 and a 27oz SRV3 looking to get rid of both have seen there fair share of use. I live in Alexander City work in Sylacauga and have drill once a month in B'ham. Shoot me a pm if any of you are interested.

sweet-t

Doubles into singles
Hosting a cornhole tourney in the Huntsville area on March 2nd. More details coming soon!!!

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
@rejones What positions do you need? I had someone call me yesterday and expressed interest in playing. They are baseball players and just finished their first softball league.

2kap

Addicted to Softballfans
Soooo Lagoon decided to drop this little nugget for League Play now....

28. Bats will be furnished for all Adult Leagues at Lagoon and Fain Parks. Individual bats will
not be allowed at either complex. Three bats per a field will be provided for both
participating teams to use.

Anybody ever play in a league like this?

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Soooo Lagoon decided to drop this little nugget for League Play now....

Anybody ever play in a league like this?

yeah I have. Auburn supplied bats in their league. Some ****ty Worth Coppercells or something like that. I kinda like it though because it evens the playing field

2kap

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah I have. Auburn supplied bats in their league. Some ****ty Worth Coppercells or something like that. I kinda like it though because it evens the playing field

That's what i was thinking...because I personally know of ALOT of people who play at lagoon with altered, or non-asa approved bats...