Alabama roll call

ccantrell25

5th Base Coach
Oh, OK. You play for Richard H&A... We have already played y'all. Maybe I'll see you in the tournament. Lol
thats the team that Robert Holden plays on isnt it?

jobro31 had messaged me from serious softball, about playing but I was told we had plenty.....then we have 8 show up Thursday :mad:

thats the team that Robert Holden plays on isnt it?

jobro31 had messaged me from serious softball, about playing but I was told we had plenty.....then we have 8 show up Thursday :mad:

Yeah, that was BS! If someone is gonna run the team he needs to find out who is going to be there instead of waiting til 15 minutes til game time to ask if we know anyone that would come play... especially since the fields are way out in BFE!!!

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Nice meeting you last night rejones. How did ya'll end up doing?

Good to finally meet you in person too! Lost the first & won the second. How did y'all end up the first week, well the first week we got to play. Sorry about just seeing this. Hopefully we won't get rained out tomorrow night.

ccantrell25

5th Base Coach
Yeah, that was BS! If someone is gonna run the team he needs to find out who is going to be there instead of waiting til 15 minutes til game time to ask if we know anyone that would come play... especially since the fields are way out in BFE!!!

we could of gotten more there if we would of known....at least we won anyway

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to finally meet you in person too! Lost the first & won the second. How did y'all end up the first week, well the first week we got to play. Sorry about just seeing this. Hopefully we won't get rained out tomorrow night.

We won both. It looks like we may get rained out. It's suppose to clear up this afternoon but I think it has rained too much already for the fields.

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know where CA Sports is from? I've heard of them but I'm trying to place them

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
ohh... They used to be United Steel! They keep changing their name every year. They beat us in the championship game in ISA state last year.

jobro31

<font color="#CD0000">Bleeding Crimson</font>
Yeah... when he asked me if I knew of anyone I could get to play, I told him not in 15 minutes! Lol. But, like u said, at least we won! We play Tuesday, don't we?

I'll pick up anytime...

And is there anywhere to take bp? Just picked up a new bat

I'll pick up anytime...
And is there anywhere to take bp? Just picked up a new bat

we bp at veterans park a good bit. Just text me and let me know when u want to go or I can let u know when we go... I'll Pm u my number so u can contact me if u are interested. BTW, what kind of bat did u pick up?

zaner1010

Addicted to Softballfans
CA Gear is from Anniston. They only have about 4 guys left from Alabama Elite/US Steel. I play with those guys week in and week out. Congrats to all of them (even though they did load up to go!)

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
CA Gear is from Anniston. They only have about 4 guys left from Alabama Elite/US Steel. I play with those guys week in and week out. Congrats to all of them (even though they did load up to go!)

Not taking anything from them and they are a good team but why have they stayed in E class for at least 2 years now? When they were United Steel, they were D class. They shouldn't be playing E

Country35

Banned User
Not taking anything from them and they are a good team but why have they stayed in E class for at least 2 years now? When they were United Steel, they were D class. They shouldn't be playing E

we only lost to em 10-9, and we didn't play well. But you could tell they left something on the table for sure.

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
And when we played them in ISA State last year, they were called "Alabama Elite" but they all wore United Steel jerseys:rolleyes:

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
We split with them. They hit the ball really well the first game and we didn't. Has Tommy from OI LIVINGSTON played with them this year?

2kap

Addicted to Softballfans
I have no idea, seems like a different group a new players show up every week. I didnt get a chance to make it out this week.

Rega17

'MERICA
None in this thread, I've seen a few guys on the board from Dothan though. I was down in troy for 5 years up until a few months ago.

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah i was the one who got protested in the tourney cause bubba never put me on the roster

Rega17

'MERICA
Ohh haha I remember, you popped up then they asked for a roster check. That was sweet double dipping that team in the ship. I wasn't on the roster either but they never checked me.