Alabama roll call

Roundin3rd

@ISPSO
Im the tall 2b y'all played in the first game. I've played with you a few times on some of BJ's league teams.

Yup, I was at the one pitch Friday night. Are you the actual guy that runs the green springs tourneys?

No, I work in the ISPS Headquarters in Miami, FL...... The State Director for Alabama is Joey Schulte.

Which One Pitch did you play in last week? Which park??

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
Im the tall 2b y'all played in the first game. I've played with you a few times on some of BJ's league teams.

oh ok. yeah i just eh'd against yall. i normally pitch for us.we absolutely just killed it sat all day

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
maybe during the summer have some tournies that start friday night and run until they are done? that way we can beat the heat

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
im not talking about a 1 pitch. im talking about a regular tournament. i know my team isnt going to drive up to bham jus for a 1 pitch but we possibly would for a reg tournament

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone playing in aville this weekend? Giving away 3 NIW with return bats to 1st and 1 NIW with return bat to 2nd.

jobro31

<font color="#CD0000">Bleeding Crimson</font>
Looking to play this wkd, and any other for that matter, if anyone needs an OF with good bat/speed. Would prefer Bham area and north, but travel isn't a problem.

Roundin3rd

@ISPSO
You want me to pay $75 to MAYBE find a team, most of which are 10+ hrs from me? No thanks

im with you on that one! Couldnt agree more!!!

Gentlemen, the $75 charge is to be added to the Free Agent Market to be picked up by a team. Once you get picked up by a team that team will get a credit towards league or tournament fee from your free agent fee.

Also, there is a full money back guarantee so you don't lose your money if you don't get picked up by a team.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

ISPSALABAMA

The Rookie
ok I'm on here now this is the Alabama ISPS director Joey Schulte we've had some fun this year look to move forward from here on out we are having our easter scramble this weekend in Hanceville.

Huey_gts06

Addicted to Softballfans
Im from ILL, I will be in Russellville/Muscle Shoals area for 10 days. Im looking to take some BP, maybe play a game or two. I play NSA Gold/ISA D. I play infield mostly. Someone help me out. Ive looked on SERIOUS Softball forums they all seem to be dead. You can Inbox or text me 815-343-6555. Possibly moving down there within the next year. So feeling it out.

Thanks

ISPSALABAMA

The Rookie
we will be having our easter scramble this weekend in Hanceville,Al entry fee $225 + sanction fee if not sanctioned payout based on 15 teams

1st : $500 cash

2nd $300 cash

3rd: $200 cash

Roundin3rd

@ISPSO
we will be having our easter scramble this weekend in Hanceville,Al entry fee $225 + sanction fee if not sanctioned payout based on 15 teams

1st : $500 cash

2nd $300 cash

3rd: $200 cash

ISPSAlabamaEaster.jpg

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
He is posting on the other site that they are moving it elsewhere. Friday was my last tourney at Greensprings. Not going back to have to worry about getting shot at