All BBJ wants for Christmas is his two front teeth...

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
We just need to get some large storage tankers and ship this water to California for a profit.

That's a really good idea. What's funny is Californians will say "We have everything in California."

Then I'll say to them

"Do you have water?"

-crickets.

beernbombs

Abby's dad
I have somewhat foolishly agreed to get back into coaching again. 18A starting with an exposure tourney this fall. I plan on poaching players starting sometime around now.

Schwarzy

On Wisconsin!
Probably the Columbia area. Wife is transferring to the 3M there so I'll be down in July to house hunt for a few days. I see there is a big tourney in September for Honor Flight. Looks like a good time.

Randolph31

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably the Columbia area. Wife is transferring to the 3M there so I'll be down in July to house hunt for a few days. I see there is a big tourney in September for Honor Flight. Looks like a good time.

You should probably stay away from that tournament. I hear a bunch of dirtbags won it last year.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the biggest/funnest tournaments of the year for around here for sure.
Are there any other softball boards that people in Missouri use? Facebook groups?
Not really much for FB groups besides B/S/T stuff.
Also a good one.
You should probably stay away from that tournament. I hear a bunch of dirtbags won it last year.

I hear they're going for a repeat run.

potts213

Manager
Rec league at bmac tonight if the rain holds off.. Don't forget your baseball pants.. 3/4 baseball tee and eyeblack.. A gopro would be nice to catch all the action!

Last edited:

Randolph31

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard from Jay this morning who said its not supposed to rain for 12 days. Get all the softball in that you can in those days. May not have another chance until the middle of July.