All Shirtsandlogos Teams Post Here!!!

bigmac2

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm thinking the same thing... was thinking of changing the green tribal to white with black outlines. Too much green... kinda clashes.

MAGA

Addicted to Softballfans
yea bro that looks way too much like a tribal christmas fiesta to me..... maybe charcoal and red would look good with that logo.

tjaxson

www.softballempire.com
CIMG2643.jpg

CIMG2645-1.jpg

just got these done in 7 days.

tjaxson

www.softballempire.com
come on up. get you in on a Halibut fishing charter as well. go back home w/ 100+ lbs of fresh fish

JaxxShirts

Addicted to Softballfans
Very nice. What kind of hats are those? I'd like to try to find those in our color scheme, dark green, white & black.

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Very nice. What kind of hats are those? I'd like to try to find those in our color scheme, dark green, white & black.

Those are Richardson PTS20... it's all custom, so you'd be able to create them in your colors as well...

SonnyD

Star Player
Just wanted to give Shirtsandlogos some props as well. They are currently working on our team logo for our fall league and they've been absolutley unbelievable to work with. The service is top notch!

I've been working specifically with Todd thus far, so if anyone from SNL is reading, tell Todd Sonny says the level of service is impeccable.