All Shirtsandlogos Teams Post Here!!!

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Richardson Black/Black Flexfit 585 on the left and Richardson Royal/White Flexfit 110 on the right... both done through Shirts N Logos!

hats2009-vi.jpg

Special thanks to this guy:
JJ23
jj23-vi.jpg

and of course this guy:
Rick!
25-vi.jpg

Last edited:

Pesky7

Addicted to Softballfans
the royal/white flex fit 110 hats are sweet, how much do they go for, and is there a min quantity?

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
the royal/white flex fit 110 hats are sweet, how much do they go for, and is there a min quantity?

I bought 25 of them, so I don't know if there's a min... and pricey was special cuz of the qty.

tbills

Addicted to Softballfans
Case of the Mondays

"To be a friend means encourage strengths in others and accepting their weaknesses; in other words, accepting them for who they are."

Thanks
S&L

mikewohlwend

Here are pics of my new uniforms for 2009. The logo and shirts were done by Shirts and Logos, and the pants came from Pennsylvania Avenue Sports.

2009_04010040-1.jpg

2009_04010041-1.jpg

TJ88

I heart softball
Team shirts by snl

We went with plain old 100% cotton tshirts. Our sponsor is a bar whose owner is a big Montreal Canadiens fan so we tried to work that in. Very happy with the finished product.We wanted something simple and clean. Pants are Boombah Diamond Swipes.
th_GustosShirts09002.jpg

th_GustosShirts09001.jpg

MAGA

Addicted to Softballfans
Here's our team shirts that Ron Graham designed from Graham's Sports Apparel. Shirts and Logos did them and they came out really nice.

Blackfront.jpg

BlackBack2.jpg

BLUEMock.jpg

BlueBack.jpg

Last edited:

bigmac2

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's hear some opinion's on these shirts. If you where to change the color's, what color's would you choose?