Am I the smallest person on here?

Malaboo27

Extra Hitter
Not sure if this is the right section to post this in but I'm kind of curious. Everything I see for sale is always 2-3xl and everybody always makes jokes about guys my size (5'8" 155-160lbs) needing a shaved bat to hit home runs.

lilhoff

Coach
5'9 180 here. Never swung a shaved bat, never will. I'm no masher by any means and I top out at 280' on my best day, but I still don't get why people swing glass, just learn the mechanics.

trip

stfu
yeah i can verify teamriot is about 5'3", might be 190 pounds. he's a chunky little kid

Fuzz

Extra Hitter
Guy on our squad is in the 5' 6 maybe a buck 30-40 range. Good place hitter, but his speed is ridiculous

doG

dabz
Im your size, and yes I hear "nice bat" every time I hit a homerun, or even a hard line drive for that matter.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
5'6" and 175 lbs of pure beef cake and white rice brada! I take it as a compliment when guys say i'm swinging glass when i hit it out...

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
what the OP meant to say is "yah i called you fat, look at me i'm skinny. it never stopped me from gettin busy". but for an adult american male, 5'8" 155lbs is pretty small.

Malaboo27

Extra Hitter
I really don't care what people say since I know my bat is legit but it amazes me that everybody around here knows I'm a personal trainer and do competitions and still think I'm swinging glass just because I out hit them.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
you wouldnt have started this thread or mentioned how you do competitions or are a personal trainer if you didnt care

Malaboo27

Extra Hitter
you wouldnt have started this thread or mentioned how you do competitions or are a personal trainer if you didnt care

Actually after rereading my first post I see why I got the responses I did. When I mentioned everything for sale being 2-3xl I was taking about on this sight and well as most of the jokes that go around here about size. But my question has been answered that I'm not the smallest here which a little bit comforting.

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
I know couple guys that play tourny ball and are all under 5'7" but most of them placement hit and nit too much power...

My bats always get called out when I mash one out... "PAINT & GLASS!" freaking stupids lol.. Im 5'10" 215# I should have some power right lol.. SHEEESH I was getting called out for swinging my J3A this past weekend in a Master tourny where most were swining Ultras and more.. Lmao

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Fleet is the smallest player I have met that is on here. He is by no means a power hitter, but I would play with him on my team anytime.

BIG JOE

One hit left!
I'm 6ft 300+ and people call me fat guy and chunky monkey. Hurts my feelings but it really hurts when I Judy one over first and someone tells me I'm hitting LEAD. Life is great.

We are playing a damn girls game as grown ass men. Quit with the butt hurt.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
I know couple guys that play tourny ball and are all under 5'7" but most of them placement hit and nit too much power...

My bats always get called out when I mash one out... "PAINT & GLASS!" freaking stupids lol.. Im 5'10" 215# I should have some power right lol.. SHEEESH I was getting called out for swinging my J3A this past weekend in a Master tourny where most were swining Ultras and more.. Lmao

You just juice your biceps not your bats! :ban::bolt:

Malaboo27

Extra Hitter
I love watching the outfield play in because I'm so much smaller and they don't expect me to burn them.

I only play league now because I recently moved to a small town in kentucky and don't know any real tournament teams around here but the way most of the people in the league swing, I'm not surprised they think I'm swinging glass.

Redman

God damn xxl+ being sold out or add an extra dollar.

Just take the bitching and be glad you can buy shoes/clothes in a real store.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
You can't just go off of height and weight. If I didn't constantly cut weight, I would be over 200 pounds but I stay around 170 and I'll cut back down to 170 when I hit 180. But 5'8 155 is not small in my opinion especially if you're in your early 20's or you're keeping your body fat % low. I'm 5'10 and would prefer to stay around 160 if I could help it. Just me but I would rather be ripped, strong and agile rather than bulky. I don't know about the board but I see plenty of ball players around your size.