Anarchist Weight Loss Challenge 2.0

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
It's time! The 2012 Anderson Anarchist Weight Loss Challenge is here! Below you will find all of the details rewarding your weight loss success. I'm expecting even more prizes so expect additions as the contest moves along.

Prizes
NWT Reebok Trap RHT

Categories
Overall % of body weight lost (lbs lost/starting weight=% body weight lost)
Overall pounds gained
I will provide a prize personally to the person who loses the most weight

Rules
I will begin accepting entries via pm on Wednesday, February 22nd. Entries must be in by 11:59PM Wednesday February 29th. Please have your weigh in and entry fee ($15) or prize donation (via PM) to me by Wednesday, February 29th (pp: [email protected]). Winner of each category will receive a prize from the pool, or half of the money raised. If you are on an extended trip let me know and I will work with you. Your entry should include a photo of your scale weight. Please be consistent with your weigh in attire throughout the contest. You should also try to use the same scale start to finish.

Weigh ins will be each week, Friday-Sunday. You can send your weight to me via pm. Please try not to miss weigh ins. If you miss 2 weeks in a row without having a legitimate excuse your name will be highlighted in red and you will have 1 additional week to weigh in. If you have still not weighed in you will be dropped from the competition. Scale photos are not necessary for the weekly weigh ins.

The contest will conclude Thursday, June 28th, 2012. Final weights should be received by 11:59 PM on the 28th. Final weights should be accompanied by a photo of your scale weight. I will then make the necessary calculations and begin awarding prizes.

Winners will be allowed to choose their prizes in the following order:
1st Place Overall % Body Weight Lost
1st Place Total Amount Weight Gain
2nd Place Overall % Body Weight Lost
2nd Place Total Amount Weight Gain
etc....depending on the number of prizes

If I have left anything out please let me know and I will revise. I have the authority to make changes to the contest as needed. I will be playing along but will not make myself eligible for a prize, but if I win, I will brag! Please remember, this is a fun contest and it may not be perfect. Good luck and let the weight loss begin! Participants so far are:

1. jaj23
2. Joker
3. BanjoDan
4. JJF13
5. Greenmonsters
6. brcunningham37
7. bigleaguechew
8. djcs1204
9. BigBL87
10. krunchyfrogg
11. DSNuts48
12. iambatman85
13. tapatio711
14. bradblah
15. zooted_85

Last edited:

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
12 weeks would be fine with me as well. Like I said, taking ideas for this one as well. Also, I think the picture weigh-ins are a must with this thing. I know I love seeing the number on the scale go down lol. I didn't have a way to get pics on here during the last one, but that has changed now. If anyone would like any supplements to use during this please LMK. I used Visalus the last time we did this thing and I lost about 10 pounds over the holidays. http://brownjames.bodybyvi.com

Greenmonsters

Addicted to Softballfans
Clarification required. Is the biggest weight gainer eligible to be the biggest weight loser in the next contest?

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
Trying to pack on some weight so I can kick some ass up in here.

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
In the OG challenge I did both total weight lost and % weight lost. In that case, it turned out to be the same person winning both categories. The holiday challenge I did not specify categories. There were different people winning each category so I gave out prizes to both. If I had to choose one category, I would go with % weight lost. I'll PM the rules to djcs from the original weight loss challenge so you can see how I did it. Not that it was perfect, but it is a good starting point. We had several donated prizes in the first challenge and there was a lot of great loot to go around. I would propose that if a person donates a prize, they would not be required to pay the fee.

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
No, I was just posting the rules from last year so djcs could see them. He can modify or scrap them all together. I remember how much time I spent working on them so I thought it might save him a little time. He can trash them if he wants. Just thought it would give him a place to start...and the text was too long to pm. Went ahead and fixed it...

Last edited:

dfresh27

Not good....I'm already dumping pounds. Dog chased a deer through barbed wire....not so good for my dog. She has been on walks only for 2 weeks. 2.25 mile walks everyday with some serious hills....2X a day. She has recovered great and stitches come out tomorrow. Dropped 8lbs already and my stamina has improved!:D

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
Not good....I'm already dumping pounds. Dog chased a deer through barbed wire....not so good for my dog. She has been on walks only for 2 weeks. 2.25 mile walks everyday with some serious hills....2X a day. She has recovered great and stitches come out tomorrow. Dropped 8lbs already and my stamina has improved!:D

Stamina is a good thing to have.;)

I'm ready to get this thing going. When will it start?

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
I am thinking about starting it about the 3rd weekend of Feb. Running it until the first week of June.

bigleaguechew

high and outside
IIRC 12 weeks is generally the benchmark for many diet programs, which would take us through the end of april if we start on 2/12...