Anarchist Weight Loss Challenge 2.0

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I'm gonna sit this challenge out. I should be losing some weight anyway, but I have to motivate myself before anything else happens.

jaj23

Eye Baller
You know Hester would swing glass if he played :D

No, he's swing wood and always talk about how he's a better player.

Darrel would swing a 33/25 Cyclone thinking he had the best bat on the team, and no one would be able to convince him otherwise.

Dave would have a garage full of NIW OG Extendeds, but his gamer would be a cut Salvo.

Jarrod would be they guy swinging a Utrip bat in ASA and then play dumb while blaming Brandi for his 'mistake'.

Barry would swing a bong.

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
I can see Darrel pitching and serving up meatballs. Dave would be the annoying SS that doesn't shut up. Jarrod and Brandi would be the 3rd base coach. One would say go and the other stop.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
This is gonna happen. I just have been out of town at a big tourney and haven't had a chance to keep up with it. Will be hashing things out by tomorrow.

That's only about 6 weeks, right? It think it should be about 12 weeks.

12 weeks would be fine with me as well. Like I said, taking ideas for this one as well. Also, I think the picture weigh-ins are a must with this thing. I know I love seeing the number on the scale go down lol. I didn't have a way to get pics on here during the last one, but that has changed now. If anyone would like any supplements to use during this please LMK. I used Visalus the last time we did this thing and I lost about 10 pounds over the holidays. http://brownjames.bodybyvi.com

The big contest that I ran in the Training Section, went for 6 months.

6 weeks really isn't long enough to show changes. 12 weeks would be just starting to show the long term effects of a contestants plan.

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
The Anarchist Challenge last year was 4 months. I would come up with a specific set of rules and let her rip. I would also recommend a cell text option for scale pics.

tapatio711

Photographer
Winners will be allowed to choose their prizes in the following order:
1st Place Overall % Body Weight Lost
1st Place Total Amount Weight Gain
2nd Place Overall % Body Weight Lost
2nd Place Total Amount Weight Gain

==============================
You mean Total amount weight loss? correct

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
Winners will be allowed to choose their prizes in the following order:
1st Place Overall % Body Weight Lost
1st Place Total Amount Weight Gain
2nd Place Overall % Body Weight Lost
2nd Place Total Amount Weight Gain

==============================
You mean Total amount weight loss? correct

No, you read it right the first time. Here is why.

There are some guys that are part of the Anarchists that are smaller, and have expressed interest in gaining weight before the season gets in full swing. If it is the opposite, then I will adjust the rules accordingly.