Anarchy Awakening bat

Space_cadet

Star Player
I can see him starting a monsta gofundme to help him out. Little fish going after killer whales? Good luck with that.

goalie31

Addicted to Softballfans
What company owns miken and worth. If its who I thought it was this guy is more like a turd in a towlet. One flush and hes gone but with a little stank floating in the air.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Wouldn't be surprised if he sent one to Demarini too, for using the tech he stole from them. What a moron.

basilray

What company owns miken and worth. If its who I thought it was this guy is more like a turd in a towlet. One flush and hes gone but with a little stank floating in the air.

Rawlings.

I believe they are owned by a massive holdings company, Jarden. Jarden owns a slug of noteworthy brands:

Breville
Holmes
Ball (mason jars)
Mr Coffee
Yankee Cande
Oster
K2

In other words, the pockets are deep

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
One of the issues was that SIS had adds for the Anarchy stating New Hottest "Floating" Inner Barrel technology. Floating has been removed since. That was probably a mistake on SISs end.

They may have removed the "floating inner barrel" from their posters, but did they remove the floating inner barrels from the bats will be the question.

warningtrack24

Extra Hitter
is dip**** sending it to worth and miken and boombah too?
From the images, Neither Demarini, Miken or Boombah's non-linear are not even close to what Carl put out there.

Boombah's example.
equipment-asa-2017-boss-compressor-1

Joker

do you think there can be a similar design that is not a copy and not infringe on an other patent?

Pops34

Part Time Player
Rawlings.

I believe they are owned by a massive holdings company, Jarden. Jarden owns a slug of noteworthy brands:

Breville
Holmes
Ball (mason jars)
Mr Coffee
Yankee Cande
Oster
K2

In other words, the pockets are deep
Didn't even know Mr. Coffee was still in business - Joey D on the box?

WarHorse

Star Player
That's it - I cant take Joker and Rusty Shakelford anymore - you guys convinced me - Just bought my first Monsta!!!

I hope you bought last year's model. Chicks put their panties back on when they see you swinging a chick stick. Probably hit farther than you can with it, too.

Pops34

Part Time Player
WarHorse - not sure if that is a rip or not - seeing as you have several monsta bats in your sig???? Confused brother . . .