Anarchy LC Bats

sleepin4matty

Management Material
So, let's lay out the facts. if you find it flaw then, well whatever.

1. Anarchy's main source of marketing is FB.
2. Marketing dept analyze what people love/hate, etc. Also gather info from Rep what's being demanded most, what's not etc.
3. Clear indication that rebellion, awakening, demon, etc are far superior than the later ones.
3.1. They see rebellion is being sold for 400 if they are lucky enough to find one and other hot bats are not cheap either.

----------------------------------------------
They know what people want yet, they keep producing inferior products and repaint of them.

Only two possible answers here.
1. They don't have the original recipe.
2. Cost more money to produce previous bats.

if this is not the case, then someone from Anarchy explain this. What you would stop making sticks that can be sold for higher price but keep making bats many think garbage.
You're just looking at the Anarchy page for that info, look at what is "hot" among the other FB fanboy (Monsta) pages and you'll see the formula that Anarchy/SiS (More SiS than Anarchy IMO) are trying to repeat

tonys1

So, let's lay out the facts. if you find it flaw then, well whatever.

1. Anarchy's main source of marketing is FB.
2. Marketing dept analyze what people love/hate, etc. Also gather info from Rep what's being demanded most, what's not etc.
3. Clear indication that rebellion, awakening, demon, etc are far superior than the later ones.
3.1. They see rebellion is being sold for 400 if they are lucky enough to find one and other hot bats are not cheap either.

----------------------------------------------
They know what people want yet, they keep producing inferior products and repaint of them.

Only two possible answers here.
1. They don't have the original recipe.
2. Cost more money to produce previous bats.

if this is not the case, then someone from Anarchy explain this. What you would stop making sticks that can be sold for higher price but keep making bats many think garbage.

Is it possible it's more about the inner barrel / restrictor than the outer shell and handle itself? Does that thing soften too much after a while that they perform better than they should? I can't imagine they can't replicate all that early success unless someone is telling them that they can't.

dunkky

aren't rebellion, awakening linear bats? takes 800 hits to get it going? my friend has well broken in easton L3 ASA, that stick can hang with rebellion, awakening without any doubt. The reason why am trying to unload my awakening and get myself a "pop toss" and pick up a cheap L3 or 4 and beat the crap out of it until it becomes a rocket launcher.

in fact, i found awakening swings very similar to L3. But what do i know...

dunkky

agree, i see guys calling it fire!!! but when i looked at his swing and his size.. man he could easily clear the fence with any stick.

so, there's that.

UncleMosk

Well it seems the Viper OG just needs Cold Weather. Had it up for sale on auction site but didn't move. Decided to take some cuts today in 40 plus weather here in NJ. The cold blooded Viper felt @ home. Have a few more games left in fall ball, found spot in rotation.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20191109-165812_Maps Ruler.jpg
    SmartSelect_20191109-165812_Maps Ruler.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 15

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Well it seems the Viper OG just needs Cold Weather. Had it up for sale on auction site but didn't move. Decided to take some cuts today in 40 plus weather here in NJ. The cold blooded Viper felt @ home. Have a few more games left in fall ball, found spot in rotation.
Yeah I really like mine too, bought it used cheap, maybe they just need a ton of hits or cold weather haha

chile

Bad Ape
the first og viper I had, I dislodged the inner barrel really fast. didn't even last the first afternoon I had it...when I got it back, it still wasn't spectacular...I grabbed another one and liked it much better...not sure what the deal was. either way, they're good bats...the newer stuff just ain't quite like the nitrous and demon but that's still a personal thing IMO...I love the warlock (and even the bb viper felt/performed better to me) but anarchy has jumped the shark and I don't see them as being significantly better than the other guys (and that goes both ways)...find a bat, hit it...if you don't like it, buy another one.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
the first og viper I had, I dislodged the inner barrel really fast. didn't even last the first afternoon I had it...when I got it back, it still wasn't spectacular...I grabbed another one and liked it much better...not sure what the deal was. either way, they're good bats...the newer stuff just ain't quite like the nitrous and demon but that's still a personal thing IMO...I love the warlock (and even the bb viper felt/performed better to me) but anarchy has jumped the shark and I don't see them as being significantly better than the other guys (and that goes both ways)...find a bat, hit it...if you iidon't like it, buy another one.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Kind of agree the early stuff Rebbellion,Awakening, Nitrous and Demon seen to perform a little better than the newer stuff for me I have not hit any of the LC stuff.

tonys1

Times are tough, they're now marketing bats as "SAME TECH as the REAPER and DEMON!"

Enjoy your santa claus themed bats, suckers!

UncleMosk

Surprised we didn't see a Thanksgiving Themed bat called the "The Gobbler".

Though that 1 oz endload sounds tempting on the Naughty Nice

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they increased the price to $260 through a rep, so still cheaper than Monsta if you buy the warranty. I think it’s funny that Monsta does so well up here in Mn where we play in probably the coldest temps. I like the bats, but I feel the 25oz torches aren’t the most durable in cooler weather. Nice thing about anarchy is year warranty and potentially more durable bat?

I didn’t like the lc anarchy stuff but liked the demon I had and the viper performed well in cooler weather, never hit the viper in warmer temps though.

Buddy used the demon all year and he hit really well, cold and really warm weather. His are still going strong with over 2000 hits