Anarchy LC Bats

tonys1

Has anyone swung a GAS yet? Is it a repaint or totally new bat?

Considering it's one of those custom paint bats, they must be repaints. What did they release, like 50 of each? Would they certify a new model for such a limited amount of bats produced?

The Gas and T3 were certified in March 2019 as Anarchy's first LC bats but never announced. Instead, like a week or two later, the Flips were announced out of nowhere and could not be found on that list until June. I might be completely wrong, but I think the Flips became what Gas / T3 were originally named.

If I had to guess based on that logic, I'd say Gas is a repaint of black Flip.

Tubba

Considering it's one of those custom paint bats, they must be repaints. What did they release, like 50 of each? Would they certify a new model for such a limited amount of bats produced?

The Gas and T3 were certified in March 2019 as Anarchy's first LC bats but never announced. Instead, like a week or two later, the Flips were announced out of nowhere and could not be found on that list until June. I might be completely wrong, but I think the Flips became what Gas / T3 were originally named.

If I had to guess based on that logic, I'd say Gas is a repaint of black Flip.

You have a good point, but I hope your wrong even though your prediction makes perfect sense lol. I was hoping to hear great things about it but haven’t seen any buzz at all.

dunkky

Lately for me, i am the garbage, sticks are fine... :( More and more, i found myself i struggle because of my mental. Thinking too much, try to draw walk too much is impacting my swing mechanic. I only play once for week. **** the plan, go out and just swing aggressively.

Normy

Lately for me, i am the garbage, sticks are fine... :( More and more, i found myself i struggle because of my mental. Thinking too much, try to draw walk too much is impacting my swing mechanic. I only play once for week. **** the plan, go out and just swing aggressively.
Wait what?! You mean it's not always the bat??? :D

dunkky

the quality of bat itself is no longer the concern anymore. new paint schemes and names are what matters the most.
Followed by a hype.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
the quality of bat itself is no longer the concern anymore. new paint schemes and names are what matters the most.
Followed by a hype.
I dunno, the demon is ridiculous. the last time I saw outfielders getting beat this badly is back in the OG Flex/Extended days. They just can't get any kind of read off the bat

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree. almost the same for me when hitting. ..not sure if you got it until you look up.

dunkky

Oh, i m pretty sure Demon is a beast. don't doubt that. All i am saying is that at the end of the day, we are being led to believe all these new names and paints mean new tech, new bats. When they are the same bat.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh, i m pretty sure Demon is a beast. don't doubt that. All i am saying is that at the end of the day, we are being led to believe all these new names and paints mean new tech, new bats. When they are the same bat.
I really don't believe that..I have had nearly all the Anarchy..the new bats are good but IMO not the same performance as the older Nitrious Rebbelion demon pink.

dunkky

then someone educate me here. how a small company like anarchy can come up with that many combination of a bat compare to big name manufacturers? i was told it takes a lot money to manufacture all different type of combination.

tonys1

then someone educate me here. how a small company like anarchy can come up with that many combination of a bat compare to big name manufacturers? i was told it takes a lot money to manufacture all different type of combination.

Because they don't.

Do you think their R&D and tech has advanced so much every 45 days between March and July when they were releasing bats with new technology back to back to back? And if they were, you'd be pretty pissed knowing you're the idiot who bought a product that was replaced by something better just 6 weeks later.

Tubba

I talked to a Anarchy rep today and he told me straight up that the GAS is a Flip repaint and that the Reaper is a new bat and not a repaint.

Normy

I talked to a Anarchy rep today and he told me straight up that the GAS is a Flip repaint and that the Reaper is a new bat and not a repaint.
They're all geeked saying it's an inbred bastard child of the Warlock and Demon. Spooky stuff right there.