Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m about 65 bats in now - the hoarding is real. Almost all old stamps, wanted to try something 2018 that can hit the hard balls, can’t wait to try it. Don’t think the mutation and especially ghost will hold up much longer!
Thought my 40 was excessive guess I'm still good.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
I can see the only REAL problem with the Nitrous is availability....way to low of numbers made and hard to find. That's keeping with the big 4 right now otherwise I would try one.

Normy

I only have evil 52 bps and a mix of game ball 52s. Honestly, bats don't last long for me. I must have bad luck because I busted that BB prematurely and the Pink in minimal swings. The last bat I had that lasted over 1k swings were my OG Future and the Green/White Future...both of which I still swing.
One good thing about swinging like Nancy I suppose. Boltman has his over 4k. Doubt the compression is there but the bat is still in one piece. Being a base hitter, hopefully it will last over 1000 swings. If not, I'll spend more $ that I don't have and get another stick that I really don't need.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
One good thing about swinging like Nancy I suppose. Boltman has his over 4k. Doubt the compression is there but the bat is still in one piece. Being a base hitter, hopefully it will last over 1000 swings. If not, I'll spend more $ that I don't have and get another stick that I really don't need.

Maybe I've just got unlucky with a few bats. I fully anticipate that my Nitrous and my other Pink will last 300 more swings each and take me to the 1k mark. They show no signs of slowing down right now. I cant wait to get my other Nitrous (return for the Pink I broke) to start getting her loose.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Feeling rather lucky....sent my broke Pink back and the day I sent it back, the Nitrous sold out on the website. Emailed the customer service rep that I had been communicating with and it appears that they either have a stash for returns, or they set one aside in enough time before the final ones sold out. Lucky me!

chile

Bad Ape
put some head to head bp with the pink and nitrous...I was told the pink had about 500 on it so I think it was pretty equal "duel" hit count wise versus my 27oz (about 400 now)...definitely felt like the nitrous is the better bat. the pink is good...it's just not the nitrous at this point for me.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
put some head to head bp with the pink and nitrous...I was told the pink had about 500 on it so I think it was pretty equal "duel" hit count wise versus my 27oz (about 400 now)...definitely felt like the nitrous is the better bat. the pink is good...it's just not the nitrous at this point for me.

I think that they are pretty close. The one thing that the Pink has over the Nitrous, IMO, is the barrel feels much more crisp and the sound is better. I may have not mentioned it way back, but I do NOT get better distance with either bat over the other. For me, the Nitrous shines on the mis-hits and that for me gives it the edge. Not sure if its something Anarchy did with the "new" technology, but whatever it is, its working!

Matth

I’ve been swinging the Nitrous lately. Great bat. I also have swung and really liked the Pink and the Rebellion. I don’t think that you can go wrong by swinging any of them.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Swung the Nitrous and Awakening today. I'd say that the Awakening has about 5-600 swings and the Nitrous has about 700...I hate to say it, but my Awakening is performing better right now! I'm gonna have to do another round or two with each tomorrow to verify my findings this morning. I am pleasantly surprised by the Awakening!

UncleMosk

Swung the Nitrous and Awakening today. I'd say that the Awakening has about 5-600 swings and the Nitrous has about 700...I hate to say it, but my Awakening is performing better right now! I'm gonna have to do another round or two with each tomorrow to verify my findings this morning. I am pleasantly surprised by the Awakening!

UncleMosk

Same here the Awakening has just done that. As if awoken from an ancient slumber this bat was one I almost gave up on. Kept hitting offseason tunnel and tee work until it AWOKE.

Paint chips in a few spots and a slight rattle. Possible breakage of their inner tech. From what I was told from one who around NJ who loves to tinker, a harder thin plastic insert.

Anyways once this one goes have many successions awaiting in the wings; Pink, Rebellion and 2 Nitro

Matth

A guy in my league went from never hitting any homers to hitting 8 in one season with the Anarchy. Some even went over our 360 foot center field fence. I don’t prefer this bat, but I’ve swung it as well, and it does crush the ball.

Bagz

Bang!!

I have seen some bombs with the Awakening from other guys using it.
Awakening is no slouch vs Nitrous. Awakening should get more distance(if you can keep about same bat speed) in that it has a 1oz el vs the half oz el the Nitrous has. If you can be as consistent with the awakening as nitrous in games and hit .750 avg plus you should be gaming it as much as nitrous. Im not near as consistent with a 1oz el vs .5el and my stats dont lie lol. To each their own but im gonna keep swinging the nitrous and pink :)

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
A guy in my league went from never hitting any homers to hitting 8 in one season with the Anarchy. Some even went over our 360 foot center field fence. I don’t prefer this bat, but I’ve swung it as well, and it does crush the ball.

I do not prefer this bat either, but nonetheless, I still love to swing it...if that makes sense. I am at the point with this bat where its game swings only and probably moving into my "gamer" slot. Only downfall is its an ounce too light (26) for my complete liking. But that 1oz endload definitely helps. The feedback I get from this bat when I square one up is second to none.

I have seen some bombs with the Awakening from other guys using it.
Awakening is no slouch vs Nitrous. Awakening should get more distance(if you can keep about same bat speed) in that it has a 1oz el vs the half oz el the Nitrous has. If you can be as consistent with the awakening as nitrous in games and hit .750 avg plus you should be gaming it as much as nitrous. Im not near as consistent with a 1oz el vs .5el and my stats dont lie lol. To each their own but im gonna keep swinging the nitrous and pink :)

The 1oz endload is really where this bat shines. I found myself taking much more effortless swings instead of trying to go 110% and the endload on this thing does all the work. Ball explodes off of it. I would like to see a 1oz endload on the Nitrous with an alloy handle! That would be game over!

tonys1

Got to BP with my Nitrous tonight with some teammates. We put about 250 hits on it between us and we switched between 100h, 100w and sy98 and by the end it was hanging with those. Not sure I’ll put down my og z1000 as my gamer yet though.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Thought about trying to trade my NIW Rebellion for one of the newer ones but just couldn't do it.

chile

Bad Ape
FYI, their FB page posted two new offerings about 30 mins ago. A one piece and two piece, both with .5 oz EL. I'm guessing a repaint of the Nitrous and not exactly sure of the one piece since it has the new tech. Enjoy!

Yeah, I'll probably pass on the demon since I have enough Nitrouses...I'll probably snag a couple of Diablos, tho :/

Bagz

Bang!!
The diablo has my attention for sure. Waiting on that LC bat to come out next year might be my best bet since i have nitrous and pink all ready...sigh lol

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I'm definitely going to pass on the Demon at the moment...I just picked up another Nitrous. But that Diablo tho will be mine!

HarryL Southpaw

Addicted to Softballfans
Man, my Nitrous is really hitting the piss outta the ball now! I hit a legit HR tonight for the first time in years and this is coming from a 15 year beer league/rec player who is almost 44 and mainly a singles sometimes doubles hitter. So happy with my purchase!!!