Anarchy Nitrous is another winner for Anarchy

HarryL Southpaw

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats awesome! Good for you! I hope she continues to reward you!
Thanks. I just know hitting dingers for many is easy but it never has been for me. I have a new found confidence at the plate now too! It still comes down to mechanics and pitch selection but the bat just really makes me more comfortable.

I'm really interested to hear some feedback on the new bats when they come out. I did buy a blue/black and white cap off a rep last night lol.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Thanks. I just know hitting dingers for many is easy but it never has been for me. I have a new found confidence at the plate now too! It still comes down to mechanics and pitch selection but the bat just really makes me more comfortable.

I'm really interested to hear some feedback on the new bats when they come out. I did buy a blue/black and white cap off a rep last night lol.

I will surely post a review on the Diablo come early September!

chile

Bad Ape
almost every time that I order something through that place, it seems like shipping takes a lot longer than it should :/

Bagz

Bang!!
Nice! How many swings you estimate on it now? Mine is around 800 with no webbing and just simply hot.

I have about 500 on my nitrous and i dont have any signs of webbing, just some chipping in a few places but not bad. Its popping right now but maybe i should hit some more Ms or 44s because it wasn't close to failing comp. Testing at state and still pretty hot

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Have around 300 on my 26 Rebellion it performing great and tests around 1350 so have aways to go can't wait.

Last edited:

2oldShoe

I have about 500 on my nitrous and i dont have any signs of webbing, just some chipping in a few places but not bad. Its popping right now but maybe i should hit some more Ms or 44s because it wasn't close to failing comp. Testing at state and still pretty hot