Anarchy Phantom Utrip

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Anyone swung one yet? I think BPHero has worked with some of their early prototypes for utrip, but I can't remember if it was the two piece.

Anyone getting one? I'm always curious with new bats hitting the market, so I might grab one. We can post info about it here!

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Got one on preorder. Reviews on FB from those that hit the prototype are all positive. Love the matte paint. Hopefully the next ASA releases go that route.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
One of the lucky first 40!! Mine ships out Wednesday when the rest arrive.

Go hit, record and post!

Yes! Please post your thoughts and videos in here since Anarchy doesn’t have its own section. I was just told mine won’t ship until Thursday. Looks like it might be a Christmas Day BP session!

chile

Bad Ape
I went a little overboard during the sales so I won’t be owning a phantom anytime soon :(...

chile

Bad Ape
I love videos shot in cages hitting hard ass balls where guys claim a bat is "the hottest thing ever". Lame. If it smashes .52s in Florida in the middle of June I'll be impressed.

i'm not a fan of cage bp vids, either...I just don't feel like we get the "whole picture".

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
i'm not a fan of cage bp vids, either...I just don't feel like we get the "whole picture".

Cage bombs are hard to determine. I hate cage vids too. I think I've only done two and they both sucked. There's just something about a ball field :rolleyes:

chile

Bad Ape
Cage bombs are hard to determine. I hate cage vids too. I think I've only done two and they both sucked. There's just something about a ball field :rolleyes:

sometimes, that's all you can do so its not entirely a bad thing...just hard for me to "see" what's what. if that makes sense....

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
I got 3 27 EL's inbound....whenever they get around to shipping them......they are almost as behind as Pures....
Please say it louder for the people in the back!! :D:D

I am waiting to see which ones I ordered come in first....the EL Phantoms or the stock, non-custom EL Integrity's....will continue to swing red knobs in the interim while "the Wheels on the Bus" plays in the background