Anderson BP

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Just got back from the Anderson BBQ and BP. We had to move so we had sandwiches and Notorious great snacks. Took a bunch of Vinci gloves that I had prepped. z00ted 85 took a AB74 in black home with him to test drive. Have a lot of demos to move, lotsa Cp2 and some Limited. We all had a great time and got to hit some Andersons fresh outa the wrapper!

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
There were no Omegas at the BP but there were different weights of all the different models they make KSP, RT, TZ & Nano.

Smarkley that glove is awesome man! I went and dragged the GF out for some catch after I left the field. My brothers all asked where they can get a look at some of these beauties. Ill keep you posted as they ask and are better equipped ($$) to pick one up and maybe we can meet up for a demonstration. Thanks again Im really digging the AB74!

olderplayer007

GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER
i am still not sure on the model i want. smarley vinci's are so damn tempting but i can not afford anything like that now.

COBRARI

Addicted to Softballfans
I also want a Red PJV16 but am enjoying the heck out of the TJ1952-L.
Maybe next spring.
It took over a month to mold (shape) the TJ like I want a glove to be, so if I do get the PJV, it will be early spring. I will have plenty of time to get 'er
broke in.