Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
I needs to buy me a glock, for a local guy/gal ( read I am too damn lazy to ship) I will move a package deal of the bats below plus a NIW 26oz CF5 and a "not for resale" 28 oz salvo/ or a 34/24 ssr3b stealth for $550, the black anderson in the pic is an early demo from what I gather and does have a taper dent. Oh yeah, omega is 28, ssest 26 ritchs 30, demo is 28.
nnnnm_zps31381dbf.jpg

mmmmn_zps9639fff1.jpg

mmmmm_zps2b1dd1cf.jpg

mmmm_zps73d84552.jpg

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
I just had one back. Picked up the films and report the next day. I would imagine an emergency situation would be within the hour.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I just had one back. Picked up the films and report the next day. I would imagine an emergency situation would be within the hour.

I believe that's the case. Might also depend on the hospital and the quality of their system. When I had my appendectomy, I had an emergency scan. I had to drink dye, wait an hour or two, had the scan and within an hour or so they had good enough results to decide to do the surgery.

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to hear they are usually quick, having one on my kidneys and just want an answer either way, sick of all the tests. And that dye crap tastes awful, half hour of waiting left before jumping in the machine.

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
Good to hear they are usually quick, having one on my kidneys and just want an answer either way, sick of all the tests. And that dye crap tastes awful, half hour of waiting left before jumping in the machine.

I've never heard of taking oral contrast if they're interested in your kidneys. FYI: They're going to have you drink more right before you get on the table (sorry).

The oral contrast can hide stones, and you usually only get IV contrast if they're specifically interested in your kidneys.

Maybe it changes from facility to facility.

That being said you'll get results pretty quick if you're coming through the ER.

You want results of your scan to come from a radiologist. Many smaller hospitals send the radiologists home after hours and the ER doctor reads them. There are also some places that send the images to radiologists at home.

Unless you're facing something requiring immediate attention, just make sure you have a reading by a radiologist before making any decisions.

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
I had the privilege of drinking all the contrast then some more before being put on the table the the IV contrast as well, they wanted me all dyed up I guess. Primarily checking kidneys but also checking bladder. Alot of waiting around for 30 seconds in the machine. Hopefully I come back clean. After six months of back pain and lots and lots of urinalysis and blood tests I just want an answer, they even ran a complete genetics panel for which I have yet to see results.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I had the privilege of drinking all the contrast then some more before being put on the table the the IV contrast as well, they wanted me all dyed up I guess. Primarily checking kidneys but also checking bladder. Alot of waiting around for 30 seconds in the machine. Hopefully I come back clean. After six months of back pain and lots and lots of urinalysis and blood tests I just want an answer, they even ran a complete genetics panel for which I have yet to see results.

Lotsa Muppet DNA I suppose?

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
I would be happy to hear I have muppet DNA at this point have been waiting on that panel result for over two weeks, they couldn't even give me a straight answer as to what they were looking for. Any answer is good right now, just wanna know what is up. This whole thing started with a DMV physical for my CDL that I couldnt pass cause I kept passing blood.

The messed up part is that except for the back pain I feel better than I have felt in 15 years.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Yes and not well but, my team mates are picking it up for me. We won all three games I couldn't for **** hit in.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I may have found my official soundtrack music. Or at the very least my song for wrestling entrances (or for taking ABs in a MLB game)...

Last edited by a moderator:

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
I've got other tunes for that. Boyz II Men has that realm covered up and down. That Maynard Ferguson tune just hit the spot when I heard it for the first time.