Buyer Beware ANOTHER bad deal in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
ANOTHER bad deal, sideshowbob and Chris Goosley

This time it's with boardmember, sideshowbob and his partner Chris Goosley owner of Goose's Pro Team Sports, http://www.goosesproteamsports.com/. Time line goes like this:

01/02/10-Paid for a bat and glove.
01/21/10-Received the bat and was told there was a problem with the glove and it had to be reordered.
02/13/10-Contacted sideshowbob and was assured that the glove was on it's way. Emailed Chris, no response.
02/17/10-Pmed sideshowbob asking about the status of my glove, he didn't respond. Emailed Chris no response.
02/23/10-Contacted Paypal and opened a dispute case.
02/25/10-No contact. Another email sent and voice mail left. Opened a BBB complaint.
02/26/10-BBB submitted the calim to Goose's and my FUNDS WERE REFUNDED TODAY!!

Since last contact I have sent sideshowbob numerous pms, Chris several emails, and left three messages on their store answering machine. I hope they respond to the Paypal dispute.

Chris Goosley
Goose's Pro Team Sports
18 Meadowview Drive
Brockport, NY 14420
585-749-6770
[email protected]
www.goosesproteamsports.com

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ22

Super Moderator
Just curious ...

Was this a deal done at this site ? I am not finding any thread suggesting such a deal.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
That whole website screams mediocrity and the phone number has been disconnected.

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
That whole website screams mediocrity and the phone number has been disconnected.

Just called and it does work, goes to a machine. They are a Miken dealer.

Goose.jpg

93chromedaytona

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like customer service is a little sub-par! 50+ days waiting on a glove and they won't respond. You should be getting a free glove!

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Heard back from one of the guys up there; apparently there are some guys in Brockport known for ripping people off. Any way to get a picture of them? He doesn't know them by name, but he thinks that he might know them by face.

Ronn050

5¢ Swing
After submitting a claim to the BBB looky looky what I found in my Paypal account today? My funds refunded for the glove. Finally an end to this bad deal, now only if MJOONES will give me back my money.

sideshowbob

Part Time Player
hmmm i never recieved a call from ronnie, he called goose...
and he was refunded...if you called miken, they would have let you
in on the facts-which were we order the left handed glove you wanted...
had a shipment come in, which wasnt cured properly...(i did advise) and
said we would update you-you replied just keep me posted...but i have had several other deals go quite well in the mean time
ask wil-hes ordered 3 times...he text me and i respond. so please next post the entire truth-not that your mad
to have waited 2 months to get a refund.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
why not just answer the guy? No one should have to wait that long. You'd be pissed too. At least he's got his refund but your rep may be tarnished forever just because you couldn't respond to a pm or phone call

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
said we would update you-you replied just keep me posted...but i have had several other deals go quite well in the mean time
ask wil-hes ordered 3 times...he text me and i respond. so please next post the entire truth-not that your mad

He shouldn't have had to call Miken. You should have kept him updated with everything that was happening. And saying that he didn't call you, he called your partner is a bull**** excuse; your rep is only as good as that of the people around you.

Ronn050

5¢ Swing

I was never "mad" I only wanted an update on the status of the glove. That's all, a little communication on yours or Chris' part would have avoided all of this.

Last edited:

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
And he was refunded...if you called miken, they would have let you
Had a shipment come in, which wasnt cured properly...(i did advise) and
ask wil-hes ordered 3 times...he text me and i respond. So please next post the entire truth-not that your mad

.....ead....

Status
Not open for further replies.