Any Chicago Area COMbatants???

BEEJ

Below Me
Looks like i have the pleasure of traveling to chicago for a class for work, sept 23-26. Maybe we can meet up for some BP and beers or league games?? Let me know.........

NightHawk-24

Addicted to Softballfans
I am in the south burbs of Chicago...not really sure whats going on that week...but I will let ya know...too bad it wasnt a longer trip...I know my team league games are Wed and Thurs (26th and 27th).

KappaKid83

Bubblers Are For Drinking
I am just north of Chicago BEEJ, Milwaukee actually, and definitely would look in to meeting up with ya if I can work it with the GF. Need to see my OG Combatant bros when I get the chance!

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
im around an hour away from Glen. Might wanna try the regional section. Let me know if your available on a day, if im free ill meet up for bp. Dont have any Combats tho not sure if thats a issue :(

KannonsDad

**** you
I'd Pm these guys Beej
40028299_384x288_generated.jpg

BEEJ

Below Me
im around an hour away from Glen. Might wanna try the regional section. Let me know if your available on a day, if im free ill meet up for bp. Dont have any Combats tho not sure if thats a issue :(

not an issue, i'll bring my stadium2's with me;)

BEEJ

Below Me
I am in the south burbs of Chicago...not really sure whats going on that week...but I will let ya know...too bad it wasnt a longer trip...I know my team league games are Wed and Thurs (26th and 27th).

my schedule just changed, i could play the 26th :D