Any updates on anything new coming out

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
New Louisville Slugger line was leaked on Facebook......

image_zpsca71aed6.jpg

Last edited:

roaddrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Why can't LS just pull there head out and remake the original U-trip z1000. If you want to improve it you can sure up the connection. How can a company make each product worse than the prior. Good companies listen to the customers. LS please listen to us. Guess there's a reason the company sold so cheeply.

WillW3

Starting Player
Why can't LS just pull there head out and remake the original U-trip z1000. If you want to improve it you can sure up the connection. How can a company make each product worse than the prior. Good companies listen to the customers. LS please listen to us. Guess there's a reason the company sold so cheeply.

I feel the same way about the OG Z2000's. One of, if not the best bat I've ever swung, and they've progressively gotten worse

Z1k05

Star Player
I would love an original utrip z1k with the new stamp....wouldn't swing anything else....that bat just seems to hit the hot dot a little better than anything past or present

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I think they're coming out with a 10 pc bat soon. I heard they're gonna make a + series too and sell them for a million dollars a bat...

WillW3

Starting Player
I think they're coming out with a 10 pc bat soon. I heard they're gonna make a + series too and sell them for a million dollars a bat...

I just chuckled obnoxiously. Hahahaha. That down company is probably the only thing keeping LS head above water. But seriously, after the OG Z2's and apparently OG Z1's to some (never swung one,) LS has been downhill ever since. Sad because they made good stuff.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
The Z1's are legit...and I did like the Utrip Z2's...but I wouldn't get one for my bag...haha

gmelt#24

Addicted to Softballfans
Also heard Ryan Harvey has his own signature bat, and that it will be like the sonic.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Really smart to get Harvey his own bat, wish they were made here, would really like to have tried a Sonic.

Jbird-21

Manager
Sonic and sonic+ are both amazing bats. Sonic + if u can get use too that el it will be a great bat too have and perfect for cold weather use.