Anybody know the name of a bat company out of Daytona Beach, Florida?

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a chance to meet the owner of the company back in September at WSL Championship in Panama City Beach. There was a team from Tennessee using the bats and they were pretty hot out of the wrapper. I can't remember if they had the new Usssa stamp or not. Anyways any help is appreciated thanks.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a chance to meet the owner of the company back in September at WSL Championship in Panama City Beach. There was a team from Tennessee using the bats and they were pretty hot out of the wrapper. I can't remember if they had the new Usssa stamp or not. Anyways any help is appreciated thanks.

I think RIP-IT is out of Florida..Just not sure where (Orlando maybe).

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
This wasnt Rip It. I remember the bats they had were black and orange. If someone was tom say the name of the company a light would come on in my head. What sold me was watching them be used in the home run derby. Straight out of the wrapper.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
The BOMBSHELL bat is only for ISA/Freedom and I think something else...my teammate has one, it's just OK, nothing great...it's a company down here in South Florida...has ladies on one side from what I remember...

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys it was Bombshell. And it was the owner of the company. Older guy who use to play. I do remember him saying he puts a lot of time into women and coed now.

stepup

Coach
Thanks guys it was Bombshell. And it was the owner of the company. Older guy who use to play. I do remember him saying he puts a lot of time into women and coed now.

Him and Lord7 have something in common then. Putting a lot of time in Co Ed.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cPEcQ7teU4c[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGPAP72

I have seen few around my area. Not a mainstream bat. From what I saw they where pretty hot but I do not know if the guys swinging bthem played straight or not. A fancy paint job like that or the LV1 doesn't sell me on a bat.

yogy

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got my hands on one its pretty sick it has about 200 hits and just destroys balls! It does have the new NSA stamp on it!