Anyone elses batbag smell?

Combat28Mech

Addicted to Softballfans
Wondering if anyone has ever actually got the stink out of their bat bag and if so how did you do it. Mine got soaked tuesday night when we played and I put it in my garage to let it dry out pulled all my stuff out of it and now it smells like an old shoe. Anyone?

AveregeJay

Banned User
I stepped in dog **** with my turfs yesterday. :(

Put your bat bag in the wash on a low cycle cool wash on a slow spin cycle then air dry it outside. That'd be the only way I could think of getting a musty smell out of it.

There's pucks of smell good stuff they sell for hockey bags leaves your glove smelling like a nice summer breeze or with the sweet citrus aroma...

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I was hanging with OG Flyingpig at a tourney a couple months ago and his bat bag smelled like a skunk!?! :confused: ;) :eek:

Guvna

Buzzing towers
Mine smelled like skunk, then it smelled like cash...

I see what you did there!

Car spray will do the trick if you let it air out in the sun after. Oxium ftw...it's like 4 bucks at wal mart....soak the whole thing in it and run the spray can dry...leave it out on the deck and the a few hours later, you'll be gtg.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Wondering if anyone has ever actually got the stink out of their bat bag and if so how did you do it. Mine got soaked tuesday night when we played and I put it in my garage to let it dry out pulled all my stuff out of it and now it smells like an old shoe. Anyone?

Put a dryer sheet in each pocket. May take a couple times ...but it works.
Or Freebreezzzz

PEYTONPAW

Addicted to Softballfans
My batbag smells like nasty ass cat pee from my knee pads...My daughters shin guards also smell like that from soccer

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans

Try removing the old stained panties from the bottom of the bag from the chick you bagged from last years co-ed tourney. Sweaty **** is a tough smell to remove.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
mine smells like summers eve....I get a lot of panties thrown at me when I do my hr strut....makes the ladies weak, I collect the panties like souveneirs....the ones with the racing stripes get thrown back though

scuderia

Addicted to Softballfans
From my spikes yeah, I've had them for 6 seasons... :D Not a terrible stench but not pleasant when in the hot car all day.

Fatt_Tony_13

Fatt boy on a diet...
Only part of mine that stinks is the pocket where the batting gloves are kept. My batting gloves stink horrible.