Anyone use an OG Anti-Virus with .52s?

SlushyBOB

Noodle Arm
A buddy of mine had one just sitting so its mine now. Can't wait to start using it. It is just starting to web up a little. Does anyone know how they hit the .52s?

sleepin4matty

Management Material
A buddy of mine had one just sitting so its mine now. Can't wait to start using it. It is just starting to web up a little. Does anyone know how they hit the .52s?
i haven't just yet but i was planning on doing that, I'll see if i can get some hits this sunday

Normy

What year is the og AV? My buddy has one that looks like it has 8000 hits on it. It's gotta be close if it isn't the og. Seemed to hit the 52's just fine.

SlushyBOB

Noodle Arm
What year is the og AV? My buddy has one that looks like it has 8000 hits on it. It's gotta be close if it isn't the og. Seemed to hit the 52's just fine.

Not sure what year they came out, but they have been out awhile! lol.....

SlushyBOB

Noodle Arm
I used it with .52s last night. First at bat hit a hard line drive thru the 5/6 hole for a single. 2nd at bat and ground ball thru the 3/4 hole for a single. 3rd at bat was a hard line drive over 2nd baseman for another single. 4th at bat was a pop up to right field. Bat definitely hits them well! Found my ASA bat for however long it lasts!!!!

Normy

I used it with .52s last night. First at bat hit a hard line drive thru the 5/6 hole for a single. 2nd at bat and ground ball thru the 3/4 hole for a single. 3rd at bat was a hard line drive over 2nd baseman for another single. 4th at bat was a pop up to right field. Bat definitely hits them well! Found my ASA bat for however long it lasts!!!!
Sweet!! Sounds like a winner. I'm gaming the 13 and 15 Combat DBA's this season. Can't wait!

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Still haven't had a chance to hit, it's been raining a bunch here in so cal. games canceled last night and probably tonight also.