as crazy as this sounds..

silversword

Here for the fail
I just can't stop swinging my Uncensored. I originally started swinging it in BP to save my AV for games since they have the same weight and feel, but lately I've been swinging it in my non ASA leagues and the ball is coming off it with great speed. I just might have to pick up another one.

djcs1204

King Jackie!!!
I just can't stop swinging my Uncensored. I originally started swinging it in BP to save my AV for games since they have the same weight and feel, but lately I've been swinging it in my non ASA leagues and the ball is coming off it with great speed. I just might have to pick up another one.

This and the throttle were two of my favorite COMbats of all time. Very underrated bat.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.

If you need to get rid of your AV...You know who to call...:D

bird25

34/30 Club #25
You may be the only 2 people in the history of the world that liked that P.O.S. I couldn't wait to break mine and get a B1.;)

KappaKid83

Bubblers Are For Drinking

I have a 27EL Uncensored in my closet that we can work a trade on your AV for...