ASA nationals labor day weekend salem va

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
Captain. Some of our guys have stayed at the same hotel we are at before. Supposedly there is plenty right around there.

Country35

Banned User
Anything but craft beer spots. My beverage of choice is Busch Light so the crafts really arent my thing lol.

we are staying at the Baymont Inn on 81 and 419. And good spots to eat dinner there? craft beer place is fine with me or anywhere with decent food within 10 minutes or so.

Thanks for the info - you are a good man.

Downtown Roanoke will have quite a few places to eat and drink. Lots of yuppy kids on the weekends tho. Thats about 10 mins from the hotel. Mostly chain places around you tho, and the mall will have a ton of the chains too. mac and bobs or all sports are both real close to you in downtown salem. Capt needs to tell me where he is staying for the best advice lol. If you are looking for something in particular feel free to hit me up as I live 5 mins from your hotel.

BOOMHAUER

COMbatants#87
Downtown Roanoke will have quite a few places to eat and drink. Lots of yuppy kids on the weekends tho. Thats about 10 mins from the hotel. Mostly chain places around you tho, and the mall will have a ton of the chains too. mac and bobs or all sports are both real close to you in downtown salem. Capt needs to tell me where he is staying for the best advice lol. If you are looking for something in particular feel free to hit me up as I live 5 mins from your hotel.

Super 8 on wildwood rd

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone please help me avoid BWW and the other crappy chains my team will probably want to go to.....especially since they're all right there by our hotel in Roanoke.

Hotel is right by Valley View Mall and first game is at Moyer at 0800.

Good/decent local places to eat/drink???

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
i highly recommend the rodeway inn on orange ave near the civic center

I really feel like this isnt sound advice...:confused:

Someone please help me avoid BWW and the other crappy chains my team will probably want to go to.....especially since they're all right there by our hotel in Roanoke.

Yall playing D this year bud? Same team yall came down to the Beast of the East with a few years ago?

cy33

Coach

We play on Moyer 1 at 8 - Good luck with your game - unless you are on field 1 - haha

Stretch19

Grow up
I really feel like this isnt sound advice...:confused:

ha, its really not very sound advice youre right...honestly though, we stayed at this dump 2 years in a row for the chance, its really not that terrible...

first year there was a bike rally in town and we had some real like 1% bikers staying there...one dude had a Mongols cut on which was pretty cool...they were like 12 or 15 deep and had a van that followed them out when they left, i thought i was in an episode of Sons

second year nothing that cool happened...well until the rain cancelled us and we met some jump off at club 202 in roanoke and brought her back to the roach coach motel for some entertainment

good memories at the ole rodeway, like i said, highly recommend it; plus its right across the street from sheetz

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
thanks to smashmouth for making me look good and running the table in the E...way to go guys

Them boys are good. We stopped hitting against them in the WBF and were able to get back to them in the ship and didnt hit again. Left too many people on base.