Bass Homerun Showdown Jeff Hall vs. Canseco Video has arrived!

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
so when do i get my signature bat from bass?

how shaved were the ones they hit? I could prob push 500' with a 54/600 and a cut stick..

Ha, shaved!? If they were shaved they would have shattered in my guess 20-30 swings. That's the great thing about these bats, you don't need to do anything to them

J2009

Boom !!!!!
there bats r about like combats iv broken those in 300 or less swings to, there just isnt alot of bats now days that last 1,000s of swings anymore

Smoot

Addicted to Softballfans
there bats r about like combats iv broken those in 300 or less swings to, there just isnt alot of bats now days that last 1,000s of swings anymore

I'm sure companies are trying to make bats hotter out of the wrapper. Due to the fact that so many people are shaving because they dont want to put in the time to break in a bat

single wally

Professional Amateur
the only thing keeping me from buy one now is the price

yep the firm $299 pricing is too rich for my blood, especially considering durability concerns and fact that there are so many great utrips that can be had for around $200 niw.

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
It is very hard to capture where a ball lands in a video. Sports around the world have struggled with this with some of the best equipment the industry has to offer. We tried our best with what we have. It would seriously take about ten high end HD cameras and a ton of editing to see where the ball lands. Even if we had an outfield camera and edited the shot to show where it landed, everybody would say it was a hoax and hate on it. I hear where you are coming from, but you got to realize we are small time and tried our best.

I'm all for da small guy getting a leg up. Good luck to you.