Need Help Bat I bought from seller not as described

Status
Not open for further replies.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Exactly, Joker knows what is up.

First of all. Joker is a trouble making pot stirrer. What if this guy is at work with no access to SBF unlike the rest of us who live on this site. Joker wants to roast this guy at the stake for not replying within 20 minutes because that is what that ******* lives for these days. Get a life Joker.

Mod was just pointing out 2 obvious things and JOKER, to make sure you are his GOOD BUDDY and make him out to be the SBF hero, didn't mention the obvious that Saint and I pointed out. NEVER pay using F&F for just this reason.

The other was to give him his due diligence to respond. He will know if the bat was repaired and do the right thing and if not, you will be out your $$ and he will be NGTG.

Stretch19

Grow up
the title of the thread is Need Help Bat I bought from seller not as described

its not like he made a buyer beware (which also would have been warranted) or a NGTG (which there could be an argument for since dude sold a bat that wasnt as described) thread in his attempt to get this resolved...even if the seller fixes the deal, he still sold a bat on here that was cracked, covered up and not as he described it; imo thats BB and NGTG

how does you telling him never to pay with F&F help him fix this current situation?

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
the title of the thread is Need Help Bat I bought from seller not as described

its not like he made a buyer beware (which also would have been warranted) or a NGTG (which there could be an argument for since dude sold a bat that wasnt as described) thread in his attempt to get this resolved...even if the seller fixes the deal, he still sold a bat on here that was cracked, covered up and not as he described it; imo thats BB and NGTG

how does you telling him never to pay with F&F help him fix this current situation?

It was in the Buyer Beware section, I moved it.

moty0901

Starting Player
No, the peanut gallery is jumping the gun telling him to do things not necessary yet.

I agree, did I really have to post pics of the bat so soon? I know a cracked bat when I see one.

Let's let the guy have a chance here guys. He probably doesn't have a desk job. He could've sold the bat for a friend. Who knows. It's a waiting game now.

Joker

No, the peanut gallery is jumping the gun telling him to do things not necessary yet.

like what?

I agree, did I really have to post pics of the bat so soon? I know a cracked bat when I see one.

Let's let the guy have a chance here guys. He probably doesn't have a desk job. He could've sold the bat for a friend. Who knows. It's a waiting game now.

to know if you had a valid reason to ask for a refund, its good to post pics of what you got and the pics he sent you. some people will lose their **** over a bat that was cleaned with the rough side of a sponge

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
the seller screwed up, its not his place to ask for anything

Yeah he did... But that don't change the fact that it was a package deal which I assume he gave him a discount for that reason.? Just letting him know before hand...

So if 1 bat is not described correctly but the 2nd is, does he pay him half the shipping back lol?

moty0901

Starting Player
Yeah he did... But that don't change the fact that it was a package deal which I assume he gave him a discount for that reason.? Just letting him know before hand...

So if 1 bat is not described correctly but the 2nd is, does he pay him half the shipping back lol?

He pays the return shipping for the one bat I am sending back. Don't overcomplicate this.

Joker

then they talk and settle on a price for the one bat, but ultimately the seller needs to make it right according to what the buyer wants as long as its within reason, like i already said

he pays for the cost to ship the bat back, why are you even talking about half? stop confusing things with stuff that doesn't matter

moty0901

Starting Player
then they talk and settle on a price for the one bat, but ultimately the seller needs to make it right according to what the buyer wants as long as its within reason, like i already said

he pays for the cost to ship the bat back, why are you even talking about half? stop confusing things with stuff that doesn't matter

Truth......

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
He pays the return shipping for the one bat I am sending back. Don't overcomplicate this.

I ain't... You are... If a bat ain't as described it gets shipped back and seller pays... It's pretty ****ing simple... Just letting your dumbass know if he wants both his bats back... You gotta ship them back, just incase you start another need help thread for that...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

I know what the rules are dumbass... I wouldn't even had started this dumbass thread if it happened to me... But I'm just letting your girl know that if the seller wants both bats back, he gets them... If they wanna work something out yeah they can. It's not rocket science... Maybe he might come off as **** to the seller and the seller wants both back... Guess what, he gets both back...

moty0901

Starting Player
I know what the rules are dumbass... I wouldn't even had started this dumbass thread if it happened to me... But I'm just letting your girl know that if the seller wants both bats back, he gets them... If they wanna work something out yeah they can. It's not rocket science... Maybe he might come off as **** to the seller and the seller wants both back... Guess what, he gets both back...

Since when does the seller have any power in this situation? I will work something out with him. In the mean time, chill the **** out.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I understand some of you are trying to help, but this is getting out of hand.

OP: PM me with updates, I'll unlock to update if you'd like.

Albino Samoan

I have been gone for a week getting married out of town. I have been here a very long time and amazed how fast your name can be dragged through the mud. My only issue is I don't think that was there when I shipped. I have never put glue or tape on a bat in my life. I have no problem taking both bats back I suppose and paying shipping

moty0901

Starting Player
I have been gone for a week getting married out of town. I have been here a very long time and amazed how fast your name can be dragged through the mud. My only issue is I don't think that was there when I shipped. I have never put glue or tape on a bat in my life. I have no problem taking both bats back I suppose and paying shipping

There is sufficient evidence that it was cracked when I received it, and a different seller messaged me saying the other J3 you sold him also had a crack.

At minimum this is a buyer beware situation.

But glad you are willing to make it right.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
There is sufficient evidence that it was cracked when I received it, and a different seller messaged me saying the other J3 you sold him also had a crack.

At minimum this is a buyer beware situation.

But glad you are willing to make it right.

If situations like this only warrant a Buyer Beware, then this site and the way feedback works it total ****. Listing a bat with a paint crack, but calling it clean is NGTG. I don't care if someone tries to "make it right." That's a joke and just enabling people to get away with half ass and misleading deals. Listing the bat in the correct condition and not lying about it is making it right. What a joke.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
a different seller messaged me saying the other J3 you sold him also had a crack.

interesting

If situations like this only warrant a Buyer Beware, then this site and the way feedback works it total ****. Listing a bat with a paint crack, but calling it clean is NGTG. I don't care if someone tries to "make it right." That's a joke and just enabling people to get away with half ass and misleading deals. Listing the bat in the correct condition and not lying about it is making it right. What a joke.

welcome to sbf

moty0901

Starting Player

Yeah, I am being too nice about this crappy situation.

Seller sold 2 cracked bats to different buyers = NGTG.
He can make all the excuses he wants but in the end he sold me and another guy a paint cracked bat which is not ok by any means.

The glue is what really bothered me, trying to fix an obvious crack problem that the J3 is commonly known for.

There's glue on it but the seller does not know how it got there? fishy

I would not want to buy from this seller again, plain and simple.

So yes, you are right SilverSlugger7, Seller is NGTG even if he does "make it right".

Last edited:

Albino Samoan

Call me NGTG if you want. Everyone here can if they want. I guess I should have checked the bat more. I def didnt tape or glue any bat. Never have. I have 12 years and probably a thousand gtg's. I don't play softball anymore so I was selling what I had left and bought from other members here. I have never even swung the J3.....the other J3 I described as very used...I still think the "cracks" look like scratches to me but still have no problem refunding money. Maybe I just don't know what to look for on the J3's.....

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I am being too nice about this crappy situation.

Seller sold 2 cracked bats to different buyers = NGTG.
He can make all the excuses he wants but in the end he sold me and another guy a paint cracked bat which is not ok by any means.

The glue is what really bothered me, trying to fix an obvious crack problem that the J3 is commonly known for.

There's glue on it but the seller does not know how it got there? fishy

I would not want to buy from this seller again, plain and simple.

So yes, you are right SilverSlugger7, Seller is NGTG even if he does "make it right".

Dude your just coming off as a ****... He already said he will make it right... If I was him I would tell you send both back, the DNA on your dime since it was as described, just to be a **** back to you... **** trying to work something out...

moty0901

Starting Player
Dude your just coming off as a ****... He already said he will make it right... If I was him I would tell you send both back, the DNA on your dime since it was as described, just to be a **** back to you... **** trying to work something out...

Well you aren't him so nobody cares what you would do. You have brought nothing of substance to this thread, please take a seat.

The seller is obviously a good person since he is working with me and not against.

Now waiting for a refund...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.