Need Help Bat I bought from seller not as described

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savalicious

They Call Me Hollywood
These things keep me sane lol. Hope you get your refund. Did a deal with AS a while back and always thought he was gtg, you should be OK.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Well you aren't him so nobody cares what you would do. You have brought nothing of substance to this thread, please take a seat.

The seller is obviously a good person since he is working with me and not against.

Now waiting for a refund...

Yeah he is a good person... I've dealt with him before... Your the jackass that keeps being a **** about it... Read your posts and ask yourself if you think your a ****?

moty0901

Starting Player
Yeah he is a good person... I've dealt with him before... Your the jackass that keeps being a **** about it... Read your posts and ask yourself if you think your a ****?

Congrats, you said one positive thing today.

You are the sole reason this thread got locked before. Calling people dumbasses etc. who's The real **** here?

Call me what you will, you don't know me.

I just want this whole situation to be something of the past , we all have better things to do and I feel like I have exercised a lot of patience in this matter.

Last edited:

Albino Samoan

Thanks for the kind words guys.....Everyone involved in my J3 deals are happy I believe.....Im retiring from this place lol

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Thanks for the kind words guys.....Everyone involved in my J3 deals are happy I believe.....Im retiring from this place lol

I have $20 PP ready to send to the Albino Samoan to pay for BOTH to be shipped back just to say F>>U>> to Joker who puts the buyer in control like a jackass. Albino Samoan has been GTG since I have been on here. **** all you newbs who question us veterans...

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
let's get the thread locked then so a couple people can't dilute it with posts that don't help the problem

Joker

the only thing the mods do in the feedback section anymore is lock threads. no real moderation

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
They really helped me out with my bad deal. Ever since he locked it, it feels like it's resolved...even though it isn't, but it feels like it is.

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I have $20 PP ready to send to the Albino Samoan to pay for BOTH to be shipped back just to say F>>U>> to Joker who puts the buyer in control like a jackass. Albino Samoan has been GTG since I have been on here. **** all you newbs who question us veterans...

Even a newb can describe the condition of a bat, let alone two. That "veteran" and others alike make bad deals. Just because you've been here since 'Nam and have a high post count(mostly of utter meaningless bull****) doesn't mean squat if you can't deal properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.