be gentle fellas....

hatemail

Starting Player
well, here goes not only my 1st bp vid but also my 1st extended bp session since rehabbing my shoulder. absolutely felt awkward and totally out of sync...felt asthough i wasnt transferring weight as comfortable as i should and generally felt sloppy...using this as a baseline of sorts to improve and hopefully get ready for the spring...any and all help is appreciated...thanks guys..

http://youtu.be/uZGnW3U2j9A

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
I was like "wow what a cool looking T type thing you have there" then I seen how much work was involved and went :(

I did lol when it fell over.

hatemail

Starting Player
lol...its a vee tee from skilz. concept of the thing is actually pretty good. ive had it for 3 yrs now and its on it last legs...

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Stop it right at :20........:41...........1:10..........1:32.......2:00..........That sir, is a hitch. The problem with a hitch is that it makes it extremely hard to get your hands in the optimum firing position prior to going forward. When you jerk them down and back up like that, you don't get them in that good place all the time, so you battle inconsistencey. You need to find the spot that is best for you and hold them there or start slightly lower and move slowly move them there before firing them forward. That down, up is going to make it hard to find consistency...........This is what I see.

hatemail

Starting Player
Stop it right at :20........:41...........1:10..........1:32.......2:00..........That sir, is a hitch. The problem with a hitch is that it makes it extremely hard to get your hands in the optimum firing position prior to going forward. When you jerk them down and back up like that, you don't get them in that good place all the time, so you battle inconsistencey. You need to find the spot that is best for you and hold them there or start slightly lower and move slowly move them there before firing them forward. That down, up is going to make it hard to find consistency...........This is what I see.

swing...you are the man. gonna try to "quiet" my hands before firing and see where that puts me. thanks bro.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Interesting mod to the V-Tee lol. You can buy replacement slings for like $6 a piece I think.....but it looks like the bungee chord works haha. Also, how does it fall over? I have yet to do that but I did have a friend who put his bat into the sling and basically chucked the whole tee on the swing haha.

hatemail

Starting Player
Interesting mod to the V-Tee lol. You can buy replacement slings for like $6 a piece I think.....but it looks like the bungee chord works haha. Also, how does it fall over? I have yet to do that but I did have a friend who put his bat into the sling and basically chucked the whole tee on the swing haha.

the legs have pretty much worn out. im sure you know the legs lock in at the bottom by tension but ive used it constantly for 3 years and they are just about done. asfar as the slings go....lol...when i 1st got it they didnt sell the replacements, i called and skilz told me to either take it back for an exchange or basically get another one. so , i had bungees laying around with hooks and voila! ghetto engineering at its finest! lol

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
hahahaha...right on swing! how far are you from silverdale? ive got cousins who ball quite a bit...went up there 2 years ago and got to fill in a couple games...

Clear across the state and north of there..........35 miles from the Canadian border and 45 minutes from the Idaho border.

tc86bmsn

Addicted to Softballfans
come on hatemail..... you do not want to go up to spokanistan, even if it is to play with swing. The hoggs is home to you now. Moses lake might be another story tho. allways enjoyed going there.

hatemail

Starting Player
come on hatemail..... you do not want to go up to spokanistan, even if it is to play with swing. The hoggs is home to you now. Moses lake might be another story tho. allways enjoyed going there.

cant wait bro....last 3 yrs have been a nightmare...LOL