Be VERY cautious if you deal with HUMMER05!!!

lakeyale13

Manager
First of all, let me say that this thread isn't to punish Hummer05 or say that he isn't totally good to go. I deliberated whether I should post this or not, but truly believe I would want to know about a Newbie's business practice's if I where a fellow board brother or sister. Furthermore, let me say that I am out nothing. He doesn't have any of my property or $ but I think this info needs to be shared. Especially info about someone who is new to the board. So, here is my experience.....

Hummer05, his name is Ryan and is a wrestler from Canada, PM's me saying he will offer a new Wilson A300 k25 glove for my Green Trishell and a NIB MP3 player. The deal was agreed upon by two parties. He informs me via pm (I have all pm's saved) that he has shipped the glove to me from Canada on March 15th. I have sent him approximately 3 pm's in the last 4 days asking him where the tracking info is so I can have an idea as to when to expect the glove. I also want it to be known he was actively on the board each of the last 4 days that I sent him a pm. I have had no response. Finally, I sent him two pm's last night and he replies with one sentence telling me he has decided to keep the glove and he is sorry for not pming me earlier. I would have understood if he pm'd me 1-3 days after the deal was agreed upon, but to tell someone you are shipping the glove, not responded to his pm's, and made someone wait over a week for the glove to come that was never shipped is unexcusable. To make things worse, I have had to turn down three cash offers for my Trishell in the last 7 days.

Again, I am out no money (except the cash offers I turned down because I actually honored my end of the deal) and he doesn't have any of my property, but I just don't want this to happen to anyone else. So, this has been my experience with a Newbie that has less than 50 posts and no other feedback. So BUYER OR SELLER BEWARE!!!

lakeyale13

Manager
azsoftball said:
Bro, could it be that Canada delay the delivery of the package of average 9 days?? Could be slow. I would wait 14 days from the day it was send out and see.

No, he pm'd me last night and told me he decided to keep the glove. You don't agree to deals, tell someone you are shipping the glove, and then wait over a week to tell someone that you never shipped the glove and decided to keep it.

azsoftball

Whatever
lakeyale13 said:
No, he pm'd me last night and told me he decided to keep the glove. You don't agree to deals, tell someone you are shipping the glove, and then wait over a week to tell someone that you never shipped the glove and decided to keep it.

Aww, man that suck! I didnt read that part. Yeah, be aware of him. Thanks for letting us know. Hope he can work it out with you.

john4me05

Dead and Gone
azsoftball said:
Bro, could it be that Canada delay the delivery of the package of average 9 days?? Could be slow. I would wait 14 days from the day it was send out and see.
Yeahhh learn to read :D:D

Madsunz

That sucks BIG TIME. IMO people like that, when outed, should be banned. They should not be allowed to deal on here. That is a BIG accident waiting to happen and thanks for sharing the story. There is NOTHING wrong with you posting this bro.

hitnpeas

<font color="Red">Banned MOODEROIDER</font>
Madsunz said:
That sucks BIG TIME. IMO people like that, when outed, should be banned. They should not be allowed to deal on here. That is a BIG accident waiting to happen and thanks for sharing the story. There is NOTHING wrong with you posting this bro.

I agree. If you say you are going to do something then DO IT!! Backing out of a deal, and wasting someones time is BS!! Sorry to hear it happened to such a great board member!! :D

sh29

Hmmmm, this was the same guy selling a 1st batch Synergy not too long ago.

I told him I'd buy it, and asked him to ship first and I'd pay upon receipt of bat (since he was new here and had no feedback).

He didn't agree to deal this way, and I walked away.

Did anyone buy that 1st batch from him? Wonder what the status is of that possible transaction?

js777

Festival King
Sounds like a SNAKE to me!!

Looks like another Juan Rodriguez to me:mad: I'm happy you posted this as this guy is a LIAR. He replied to you that he shipped it, then doesn't respond for 4 days and finally tells you he decided to keep it. He was hoping that you were going to ship and he was going to get an early Christmas present. DO not delete this post. It's hard enough to try & fix deals with guys in the US. We don't need another Derek Gibson on our hands.

pomster

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys,
I just did a search because this sounded familiar. There was another couple deals that went sour last summer with Scat16 and Albino Samoan. That was with Woody14manitoba.

If I remember right, he was also a wrestler who's name was Ryan, and he was from Canada as well.

Just a heads up to anyone dealing with this guy. Might be the same person.

Dave

BallDawg44

Addicted to Softballfans
pomster said:
Hey guys,
I just did a search because this sounded familiar. There was another couple deals that went sour last summer with Scat16 and Albino Samoan. That was with Woody14manitoba.

If I remember right, he was also a wrestler who's name was Ryan, and he was from Canada as well.

Dave
Same guy, played last year for the Hench then he went back home out West
Just to make this clear I'm not offering a opinion about his deals because I have no idea, maybe he will respond.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
pomster said:
Hey guys,

Dave
If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and feels like a duck then it must be woody14manitoba.
This is a confirmed rumor they have the same IPs but also 16 other members have the same IP.

sh29

Well, his name is Ryan Wood (AKA - Red Hott Ryan Wood).....and he has the number 14 in the e-mail address that I see.

So it makes complete sense that Woody14manitoba matches up with who this guy is....

lakeyale13

Manager
Glad to see that I made the right decision in outing this guy. Felt bad to dirty someone's rep when I am not out anything, but I didn't want anything like this to happen to anyone else. He was selling two other gloves at the same time I agreed to my trade so I hope whatever board brothers purchased them didn't get screwed by sending him the money first. Heads up for everyone!!

Hamrhed

Rock and Fire
GREAT JOB BRIAN!
If its an honest mistake- no one will blame you for being cautious... but I think you did the best thing you could have: take it to the brothers :D
That is what a great board brother does- help keep the rest of us from getting ripped off... *tips cap to lakeyale*:)

mn_sniper

Terrable at Softball
azsoftball said:
Do you have ADHD? Read the whole post.

Pitcher#11

Addicted to Softballfans
Great Job!

Thanks a bunch for the heads up!

Another reason to follow the suggested rules for dealing....I like that.....if the party will not...Walk away from the deal.

infinite

Addicted to Softballfans
i just finished a deal with him TODAY...

i just pm'd him to get the deal right but i want to give him time to respond befoe i say anything....it's not a HUGE deal but i'll post my story in a few days if he decides not to pm me back...=)

for now, free bump

hummer05

Starting Player
man was this blow way out of control...just cause i decided not to trade a glove iam rediculed? I wanted to keep it for a buddy....not re sell it or anything...sorry i was delayed in a response!!!! and for that i have offered it give him the stupid glove for free!!!!!!

as for the commebts about him ship the stuff first etc...this guy didnt even have my address to ship to...so in my eyes how is a deal complete without getting my address as well?

this guy is just sour cause i didnt wanna trade a 250 dollar glove for a piece of junk tri shell and an mp3 player.

some people need to get the facts up to date before going off. as for the first batch synergy it has been shipped off and if you wanna track the package with me feel free...canadapost.com

track package

cx108957886ca

there ya have it......what a mess over nothing

Last edited:

Swingman12

The Bobby Cox of softball
hummer05 said:
man was this blow way out of control...just cause i decided not to trade a glove iam rediculed? I wanted to keep it for a buddy....not re sell it or anything...sorry i was delayed in a response!!!! and for that i have offered it give him the stupid glove for free!!!!!!

as for the commebts about him ship the stuff first etc...this guy didnt even have my address to ship to...so in my eyes how is a deal complete without getting my address as well?

this guy is just sour cause i didnt wanna trade a 250 dollar glove for a piece of junk tri shell and an mp3 player.

some people need to get the facts up to date before going off. as for the first batch synergy it has been shipped off and if you wanna track the package with me feel free...canadapost.com

track package

cx108957886ca

Thats a whole lot of arrogance right there... First of all, if you agreed on a deal... its a deal. It does not matter that the guy didnt have your information yet... it was agreed on. Secondly, you did not respond to numerous messages. Third, you now call the bat junk but you were willing to make a deal on it... thats called side stepping the heat...:rolleyes: . People post here and it is a credit based on your word... I see it as you are not a man of your word. Finally, whats with the different names? That seems quite shady in itself.

I certainly hope that you can make a better name for yourself than what has been experienced so far... :rolleyes:

Character is easier kept, than recovered!!!

seanml11

The Whole Shabangabang
hummer05 said:

track package

cx108957886ca

First off, real men don't make excuses, they make things right! You F'd up and some how want to make an excuse for it. Everyone makes mistakes, just not everyone owns up to it. You backed out of a deal that you agread upon and that is a contract. You broke it and now somehow think it is not your fault:confused: . Let me aplologize for you.

Dear Lakeyale13,

Sorry for the late reply but I have decided to keep the glove for a buddy of mine. I know that I have inconvenienced you and have backed out of a deal but it was something I had to do. I understand if you are upset and I am sorry for that. Please accept my apology and I am sorry for the delay in contact and for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Sincerely,

A$$ BAG

hummer05

Starting Player
no excuses....i wanted wanted to KEEP MY GLOVE...think what you want...you guys can keep sucking up to each other but honestly good riddence to the last 2 poster and starter of this stupid thread. it is my right to back out of the deal...and for the record I sent him a PM offering him the glove FOR FREE and if that isnt trying to make things right then your all nuts!!!!!!

lakeyale13

Manager
Here is the pm that I just got from Hummer05

you know what just so you stop ****ing being a ***** and a ****ing ******* on the board i'll give the glove to you for free you piece of ****!!!!!! I wanted to keep it for a friend not try and re sell it you ****ing *******...i cant beleive you posted what you did in the feedback form!!!!!!!!!! what a ****ing *******...

now give me your addy

I find it incredibly ironic that I get screwed by him on a deal, he goes back on his word, and I have to hunt him down with pm's to find out why I haven't recieved my tracking info, and he is the one cursing at me. Ryan, I encourage you to go and read the first couple sentences of this initial post. I clearly state that I am not saying you aren't good to go and further clarify that you don't have any of my property or money. I only describe IN FACTS exactly how our deal went down. I actually think I was pretty graceful to you. What is clearly apparant is that you don't take any accountability for your actions. I hope and pray for you that this behavior changes. If not, it will hinder you in your work and personal relationships. As I stated in one of the pms that you never replied to, I would have totally understood if 2-3 days later you pm'd me and told me you wanted to back out and were sorry, but to leave me out there not knowing isn't how this community works. If you want to do things the right way, I truly believe you will be more than welcomed here on this board. If you choose to blame others and react the way currently are, then this board will not embrace you. As far as giving the glove to me for free, I am not interested.

lakeyale13

Manager
Just got another brilliant pm from Hummer05 to me!

Re: I cant beleive you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll tell you this much...your lucky your there hiding behind your comp...you could have easily said your peace to me. iam not wrong for keeping MY glove!!!!!

Your wrong for being slanderous. I for one wish i would see your face. where u live again perhaps i'll take a team down find ya and give you a peace of my mind!!!!!! what a mess you are!!!

your probably some **** rec player who cant even catch...go to wal mart those gloves are probably more your style

Swingman12

The Bobby Cox of softball
Lakeyale... Please do not feel like you have to justify posting information about this counterfeit... Not only did he prove what kind of man he ISN'T by welching on the deal, but to make things worse he PM's you with that kind of response. Thats just rediculous!

Now on to you Hummer... you are a phoney and you are certainly not any kind of a man... you welched on the deal that you made, BOTTOM LINE!!! Why would you now attack him for bringing out the information. As far as offering the glove for free... too little too late, my friend. A simple apology would have been more than sufficient I'm sure but you resort to school yard antics by sending him belligerent PM's...

MAN UP!!!

seanml11

The Whole Shabangabang
Hummer05,

Dude, I can't stop laughing because all I can imagine is you typing on the computer with your tights on, a big chain around your neck with a padlock on it, and a big bright orange mullet. I'm in Orlando and anytime you are down here just pm me and I'll meet you out. Just shoot a pm anytime. See ya later HULKSTER!!!!!!!!!!