Been Away / Just Had A Friend Text....Look Like I NGTG

DFWLoop

so i sold an original tan gmp70 in july...to a rookie...crap should have know better. just got a text from a friend that some issues were posted on here on the deal.... i will admit, i have rarely been on here or any other web sites..going thru some serious health issues and that is the reason i sold all my high end gloves....health insurance svcks these days now that i need it and found out the hard way my deductible is 10k before insurance will kick in.

now to my bad deal...

http://forums.softballfans.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=21666809

i just sent this knuckle head this response:

your kidding me right! i have not been on this forum for months, going thru some serious health issues.....thats why i sold all my high end gloves but one since my crappy insurance has a $10,000 deductible before any procedure is covered. You are asking for a refund because somewhere somehow somebody is selling gge7v for 180….really! and somewhere somehow somebody else is selling 70bk’s for 210…what does either of these have to do with a tan gmp70? Both of those gloves are nice, I have had each one of those, but in no way do they compare with a original gmp70, asking for a refund is incredibly ridiculous.

tell me what i did wrong, i posted pics, described the condition as best as i could (and as accurately as the previous owner let me know)...sent you pics via private message.... canceled my ebay auction since you wanted it...am i supposed to throw all that away because you can get a gge7v for 180....give me a break.

wow, some of you guys need some serious help to maybe one day grow up.

dont know, but i certainly will not be selling anything on this board for a long time. might as well take as much money as you can with the dummies on ebay than help anybody on this board.

Last edited:

DIRTY 30

Threads invalid. Regardless, we all know you're GTG. You're not Walmart. Hope all works out in the end for ya.

liberty1

Semi Retired
this guy is classic! lol. wants a refund because he found a cheaper glove? its like buying a gge7v, then wanting a refund because u found a gcp51 for $40 less and wonder why u didnt sell it for that price? what a clown. anyone who has been on the glove forum for awhile would know that the gge7v and gmp70 are 2 totally diff gloves. we all know that you GTG loop

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
DFWLoop is on my list of GTG board members regardless of what this guy says.

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
My guess is it's the guy who just recently left him bad feedback. Sorry you have to deal with that a-hole. He has no grounds for a refund based on your side of the story.

gal419

I.B.E.W. Local 126
Lol this guy rj2 is retarded. Glove is used more than pics show. Loop described it in his thread as used. I won't deal with rj2 he's a ****.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
Did he ask for a refund soon after he received the glove or was it weeks/months? I can see him changing his mind a day after he got it, but if he has waited this long he can **** off

Piña

Manager
I've never dealt either member but that gmp70 looks pretty clean. No buyers remorse allowed, that's why you look at the pics and ask a **** load of questions before buying.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I have changed it to Buyer Beware for now. I have PM'ed the other party to get their side first. DFWLoop, please fwd me all the PM's and info from him.

Thanks

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
so i sold an original tan gmp70 in july...to a rookie...crap should have know better. just got a text from a friend that some issues were posted on here on the deal.... i will admit, i have rarely been on here or any other web sites..going thru some serious health issues and that is the reason i sold all my high end gloves....health insurance svcks these days now that i need it and found out the hard way my deductible is 10k before insurance will kick in.

now to my bad deal...

http://forums.softballfans.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=21666809

i just sent this knuckle head this response:

your kidding me right! i have not been on this forum for months, going thru some serious health issues.....thats why i sold all my high end gloves but one since my crappy insurance has a $10,000 deductible before any procedure is covered. You are asking for a refund because somewhere somehow somebody is selling gge7v for 180….really! and somewhere somehow somebody else is selling 70bk’s for 210…what does either of these have to do with a tan gmp70? Both of those gloves are nice, I have had each one of those, but in no way do they compare with a original gmp70, asking for a refund is incredibly ridiculous.

tell me what i did wrong, i posted pics, described the condition as best as i could (and as accurately as the previous owner let me know)...sent you pics via private message.... canceled my ebay auction since you wanted it...am i supposed to throw all that away because you can get a gge7v for 180....give me a break.

wow, some of you guys need some serious help to maybe one day grow up.

dont know, but i certainly will not be selling anything on this board for a long time. might as well take as much money as you can with the dummies on ebay than help anybody on this board.

wow, sorry i didnt see that one ,would have reamed him out and told him he got a good deal on that glove, that was my glove you got from me and i believe i got it from sbfreak,,,,bottom line there is no buyers remorse around here just turn around and sell it if you dont like it(thats what i did)

siding88

Did he ask for a refund soon after he received the glove or was it weeks/months? I can see him changing his mind a day after he got it, but if he has waited this long he can **** off

what difference does that make, theres no buyers remorse, especially if everything is described correctly

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
what difference does that make, theres no buyers remorse, especially if everything is described correctly

Devils advocate here: If he asks for refund right after getting it, he could say he was not happy with deal, no? It would suck, yes, but technically it would be in the acceptable range of SBF-nomics, no?

siding88

Devils advocate here: If he asks for refund right after getting it, he could say he was not happy with deal, no? It would suck, yes, but technically it would be in the acceptable range of SBF-nomics, no?

no, you just dont get your money back just because, people dont like it dont deal with me, but as long as everything is descibed to a "T" and shipped in a timely fashion you wont get nothin back from me and i wouldnt expect anyone else to do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im mean seriously what would be the reason to ask for your money back, and not just because

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
no, you just dont get your money back just because, people dont like it dont deal with me, but as long as everything is descibed to a "T" and shipped in a timely fashion you wont get nothin back from me and i wouldnt expect anyone else to do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im mean seriously what would be the reason to ask for your money back, and not just because

We've all seen stupid and questionable reasons for not being 'satisfied' with a deal by members...typically newer ones.

saint

please stop spreading false information.

saint

There is no need to talk to me or anyone else like that. I understand you are insecure and need to talk big on the internet but stop spreading false information about the guidelines here.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly

Sorry to say it but there is...... If buyer has not used the product and within a reasonable time, 1 day then they should have full rights to a refund. What if I sold you a pair of batting gloves and well hell they didn't fit you like you thought. Sorry Side's your loss homie, no buyers remorse. Yea its a crappy situation and NG2G on the buyers part for using the "i found one for cheaper" excuse, but if the glove would have been to small for his hand then he has full rights to a refund.

siding88

There is no need to talk to me or anyone else like that. I understand you are insecure and need to talk big on the internet but stop spreading false information about the guidelines here.

you show me where it says you get your money back if you have buyers remorse, if i buy something off the board and didnt like it, i would turn around and sell it, not put the seller through the hassel of refunding my money , theres already been many discussions about this and BUYERS REMORSE IS NOT GROUNDS FOR RETURNING MONEY,,,,,,,,,if thats the case why not give everyone a one month warranty on all used bats, how you gonna know if you like it until you swing it, and its not about being insecure or internet tough its about having common sense when you buy used stuff on the board, but we know you you dont have any:(

siding88

Sorry to say it but there is...... If buyer has not used the product and within a reasonable time, 1 day then they should have full rights to a refund. What if I sold you a pair of batting gloves and well hell they didn't fit you like you thought. Sorry Side's your loss homie, no buyers remorse. Yea its a crappy situation and NG2G on the buyers part for using the "i found one for cheaper" excuse, but if the glove would have been to small for his hand then he has full rights to a refund.

i guess i dont sweat the small stuff like some cry babies do, i would just turn around and put them up for sale, kinda like the glove we are talikng about in this thread, i literally had this glove for 5 minutes and put it up for sale, i didnt like the color what so ever, so should i have asked for my money back from sbfreak, i paid 320 for the glove and think i sold it to loop for 300, all because i didnt like the color, and a glove not fitting well goto the store try some on and youll know how they fit, why put a board member through some petty stuff because you cant go out and research a product before you buy it