Best Batting Gloves

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
My personal faves are the Cutters Endurance line, they are actual batting gloves and last me forever--washable too if you don't like stink. They have the tacky stuff in all the right places.

ogsoftballplaye

Spiderz Webz suck. Had mine a week and they are coming apart. I'll stick with my Easton HS9s and my Demarini Stadiums. Spiderz are about as useless as Berserk Microfiber shorts........

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
My personal faves are the Cutters Endurance line, they are actual batting gloves and last me forever--washable too if you don't like stink. They have the tacky stuff in all the right places.

Mine too. Thanks for recommending Kelly. No issues and I bp with them all the time....

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Love the Franklin CFX Pro's. Only ones to last me an entire season between leagues, tournies, etc.

Carbone13

<font color="#4F4F4F">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Combat premier gloves. Not the dry mesh, the other ones. That's all I have anymore.

ptplayer75

Starting Player
Two years on my Mechanix gloves. Best thing is they go from softball, to hunting, then on to shoveling snow, and finally on to yard work. Then, I can wash them and get them ready for another year of softball. BTW, the Grips by Mechanix are the goods. VERY sticky. Next year will be my first with them, but in bp they work very well.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Two years on my Mechanix gloves. Best thing is they go from softball, to hunting, then on to shoveling snow, and finally on to yard work. Then, I can wash them and get them ready for another year of softball. BTW, the Grips by Mechanix are the goods. VERY sticky. Next year will be my first with them, but in bp they work very well.

I've always worn the regular Mechanix. I had some MPacts, but the pads were too big and caused strange blisters where they met each other up on my fingers. I just went to their website to check out these grips and I think I might have to try some. They have a ton of choices on their website. They have .5 mm full articulation gloves for the guys saying they're too thick, a bunch of different MPacts and padded palms, and for the guys that like to spend a lot on batting gloves they have some racing .5 mm MPacts.

I finally tore my first pair after 2 years. I've got 3 or 4 pair now but that's just because I buy the yellow when I find them on sale to make sure I have plenty. :D

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
all batting gloves suck

Easy Vlady Gurrerro. Haha..........Spiderz Endites and the webz have treated me pretty good. 3 pairs with no issues rotating between 1 pair of webz and the Endites with no tears or rips.........I also think this has to do with the type of bat grip people use. If alot of people are using athletic tape only on their bats, any glove won't last too long. I use gamma and lizards with my bats and getting a lot more life out of my gloves.

SMFCLAN

MAY I COME IN
Ive been using the snap on work glove with the high tactile palm i picked up from auto zone ... Two seasons strong already ... Not as thick as mechanix gloves but very durable ...