best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

whogotz

dilligaf?
Paid a $1 at a yard sale for a bag of tball bats and this f2. It looked terrible but it was round and didn't have anything wrong with it.

loved the f2 - mine has a cool wave dent in it - and a crack near the cap - i bet it still hits lasers

JBT2020

The Veteran
Got a NIW z2000 balanced dual stamp for $150, store was going out of business, won a raffle that I donated $50 into and got my white DC41 that has close to 1500 hits and is just pure fire

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Several years back I got a 2002 EST5 Gold & Easton Tri-Shell, both NIW for $50 from a not-to-be-named sporting goods store in Northern California. Cash deal only, per instruction from the lady working at the store-- put the $50 in a shoe box, walk up to the counter with a roll of bat tape & I'll give you the bats. Needless to say I did not get a receipt & she did not last long at the store.

mtfdben58

Addicted to Softballfans
Got an og ASA Z1000 for $119 from a closeout sale. Traded it for 4 bats that i flipped for at minimum $125 each. I think it was around $500 profit.

I bought a NIW OG Anti Virus and Lady Virus 2 years ago for $150 off a guy in league, gave them to my ex and wish I never would have. Sigh

Numerous Synergy 2s and Synergy +s for $10-40 each back when the change from metal to plastic started. Yes, Easton gave returnable Synergys in exchange for dented metal bats. It didn't last long though as many took full advantage.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
$51 shipped for a NIW OG Yellow Cat. It was on the bay, poorly advertised, and people still weren't convinced they were a good bat yet.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
My coed coach wins tons of bats in raffles and he sells them to me for what he put into the raffle... So most of my bats cost me 30-60$... Don't think I've ever spent over 100$ on a bat...

DimesnD

Addicted to Softballfans
got a 33/23 SCN4b for 19 bucks (lots of wobble) and a bownet big mouth for 7 bucks from thrift shop. Still don't know what to do with the scn4b, my niece not big enough to use 33 yet.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
guy told me they banned psts so he put both of them in his closet. i said i would buy them off him. He just gave them to me. i told him i would pay for them and 1 was still legal. he insisted they weren't and wouldn't take any money.

one was the now illegal 100mph max the other was an xpstx. i hit the xpstx for years then sold it for 170 bucks a few years back. sold the pst max the year after i got it for a 130 bucks.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
I was on vacation in Lake Charles,La. Went to a park with family and some LSU diamond players were testing some bats. I walked away that nightt with two free Albins and a life long friend. Best night EVA!!!

I still say this is the best for me

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
A few years back I knew the owner of a mom-n-pop shop, they were moving out of state and sold me 3 NIW OG White Steels for $100 each. Sold two on here at cost and kept the other.

Could've got an SCN2B free when one of my employee's broke up with his GF and she left it at his house, but that felt too much like stealing.

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
I picked up a 34" 25oz Miken Intensit-e at a local batting cage for $30. Turned around and sold it on the bay for $250

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I found a Worth white toxic in a wal-mart parking lot some time ago. The bats were good back then, I was pretty stoked at the time.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
A few years back I knew the owner of a mom-n-pop shop, they were moving out of state and sold me 3 NIW OG White Steels for $100 each. Sold two on here at cost and kept the other.

Could've got an SCN2B free when one of my employee's broke up with his GF and she left it at his house, but that felt too much like stealing.

lol.

i bought 2 scn4b's off craigslist for 50 bucks. turned around and sold them on ebay for 250 bucks a piece. paid for 2 sweet fishing rods.

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
Returned my cracked OG Mizuno Crush and waited a month but no bat. Called Mizuno and they said they shipped the return to 123 Terrace Avenue instead of 123 Terrace Court. Told them they messed up and they apologized and shipped me another bat. I then looked up 123 Terrace Avenue and went there and the lady that lived there gave me the unopened box and said "I was wondering who this was". Sold the extra Crush for like $175. Man I loved that bat, until it got banned.

JWE

Addicted to Softballfans
About two years ago I saw a new in wrapper Easton fastpitch flex ( blue and gray one) 33 in 25 oz in a local small sporting good store for $125. Bought it and hoped to get $250 on ebay. It went up to $1012 on ebay. I was shocked and thought people were messing with me and no way somebody would pay. Within three hours they paid and only requested I up it to next day express since they paid so much. Of course that was no problem . I Still to this day cant believe it. Model may have been scn1b or scn4b. Cant remember .