Best fat burner?

CJ8

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm 5'11 220 lbs. Strong but soft around middle. Workout regularly, mainly focusing on free weights. Eat bad and drink beer, I know that's the problem but o well. Any suggestions on a fat burner? I'm pretty active, play 3 times a week and in gym 4-5 times/wk. Thanks for any help....

ZIM

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm 5'11 220 lbs. Strong but soft around middle. Workout regularly, mainly focusing on free weights. Eat bad and drink beer, I know that's the problem but o well. Any suggestions on a fat burner? I'm pretty active, play 3 times a week and in gym 4-5 times/wk. Thanks for any help....

Hit the pavement... fat burning pills = nothing but good.. might work at first but when u get off em.. blow up like a baloon.

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
"Hey guys, I eat like **** and drink like a sailor, can you suggest something else ****ty to put in my body so I'm not so fat?"

Yea, good food, and not too much of it.

Lord7

Banned User
Since ephedra was banned, there are no good fat burners. Try exercise and diet first.

CJ8

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I'm working on the diet. I had knee surgery back in January, running is difficult and the oliptical machine just doesn't give same results.

3rdFoul

Addicted to Softballfans
The best fat burning diet is the "Stop Eating So Much You Fat Frick! (R)" program.
LOL

A buddy of mine a few years ago was slimming down and I asked him what he was doing....that was his reponse LOL...obviously he used another word then frick :)

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
Yeah, I'm working on the diet. I had knee surgery back in January, running is difficult and the oliptical machine just doesn't give same results.

You don't have to run, or even act like you're running on a machine to do cardio. Circuit training, crossfit style training, and any other HIIT type training can be accomplished with using weights. I prefer this for fat loss since it can keep my interest and my buddy and I will come up with different challenges for one-another to beat.

Drinking is the biggest thing that's ever hindered my fat loss. I never thought it made a big enough difference, and that I could just out train/cardio the drinking. Never made the progress I wanted to until I cut drinking almost completely out. I still drink...but not nearly as much as I used to, and for that, I'm in the best shape I've ever been in.

Lance#9

Addicted to Softballfans
go to this web site supplement superstore.com they have a sample diet on there and i know several people that have done it and lost weight you have to eat clean bro no garbage and the weight will come off

jrockdog

Splittin Gaps
Stick with the power lifts. Bench squats presses rows and deadlifts. Get the heart rate up. Muscle burns fats

spartanmikek

Addicted to Softballfans
Since ephedra was banned, there are no good fat burners. Try exercise and diet first.

Not banned just not aloud to sell it as a weight reduction pill. To get around this most non main steam supplement stores sell it but label it as a "breathing treatment" pill for people with asthma. I just bought some a week ago. This is the best legal option, then illegally you can do the clenbuterol and T4 stack.

dynamcpunk

Addicted to Softballfans
Cut back on the drinking and eat right. Workout hard and the results will amaze you. I've lost 38 lbs in since March first.

jimbro2000

Part Time Player
I just lost 50lbs in 90 days, by eating 40grams of fiber a day. Start off slow about 20grams a day, and work your way up. Metamucil, beans, apples, ect. I still drank plenty of beer, and you actually have to eat alot of food to get 40 grams of fiber.

powermatt99

Gloveman
Fiber's the trick. I've lost 50# since the week before Thanksgiving. I recently plateaued and couldn't figure it out. I realized that in trying to get more protein, I was skipping the fiber to save calories. I've added more fiber to my diet and I'm back on track.

strokers51

The Veteran

Live in the pool if you have access. Low impact, full body workout and it's fun. As stated, watch your diet. People want a magic pill to help shed the weight when all you need is time and hard work. It took months or even years to gain all the weight, don't expect it to come off in a week or a month.

ENVY

^^^^^^troof
ephedra was the goods. I was very sad when it got banned. Only choice is running and eating healthy.

Not the only choice, clenbuterol is the w2g, the fat will just melt off you I have lost 26lbs in 3weeks with not very much running but I sweat like stuck pig all day every day even when I am inside at work. Not gonna want to eat much so might as well make it healthy when you do eat, it's amazing...

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
When I want to lose some poundage, I just drink water and nothing else for a few weeks. Guaranteed 5-10lbs for me.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Not the only choice, clenbuterol is the w2g, the fat will just melt off you I have lost 26lbs in 3weeks with not very much running but I sweat like stuck pig all day every day even when I am inside at work. Not gonna want to eat much so might as well make it healthy when you do eat, it's amazing...

Thanks a lot. i went to gnc and asked for clenbuterol, and they laughed at me. :(

Im sure he's looking for suggestions he can get OTC.

ENVY

Thanks a lot. i went to gnc and asked for clenbuterol, and they laughed at me. :(

Im sure he's looking for suggestions he can get OTC.

DUH, I never said go to GNC, if you want it that bad PM me and I will give you the goodz on where to buy it and it is fairly cheap.;) and it is the real deal.

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
DUH, I never said go to GNC, if you want it that bad PM me and I will give you the goodz on where to buy it and it is fairly cheap.;) and it is the real deal.

haha I was kidding, I know what clen is. How do you enjoy sleeping in sweat?