Best Men's Softball team name...

lanikeas

O2BSURFN
definitely use BYE. the other team won't think they have a game that week. so ****ing funny

so are the names like "off constantly" or anything that begins with "off" cause when you lose it will make the other team say "we beat off ....." ZOMG!

"our meat" & "the other team" works just as well

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
In the spring my team is switching from "Victorious Secret" to "Magic Miken". I like the both.

Poe34

Addicted to Softballfans
I played against womens team last year in the Whole Enchilada tourney in Las Cruces named Boo****y... seriously. I think they were from Texas.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Rope Club is still my all time favorite that I've seen. WTP was sweet too cuz it stood for Women's Touch Painting I think, old C team from WI.

cremory8

Addicted to Softballfans
Ball Busters is the worst team in our open league. They've scored 1 run over 3 games, last I heard. It's a bunch of 50 year old guys trying to reclaim former glory.

cremory8

Addicted to Softballfans
Ball Busters is the worst team in our open league. They've scored 1 run over 3 games, last I heard. It's a bunch of 50 year old guys trying to reclaim former glory.

Some of my favorite I've seen over the years.

Tollbooth Willies
Natural Born Swingers
Hot Soup
Duck Phat
Dig Bicks
Different Strokes
Easton Fection

wolfpacker27

The Veteran
playing this weekend as "the strangers" since at least half the guys playing will be meeting each other for the first time sat morning