Best Men's Softball team name...

Pops44

Addicted to Softballfans
I once bowled for a great sponsor " The ****ens Cider Co. " We were pround to represent this fine American firm.

jb5

Addicted to Softballfans
Masterbasers

Came up with this name in a fantasy league once with a bunch of Star Wars nerds, everyone had some Star Wars name, so I went with Jedi Masterbasers. My wife immediately hated it, so I figured it was pretty good.

Last edited:

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Actually played for a team named: RAD A** Short for Radiology Associates (medical doctor group of radiologists) who sponsored us.
Actually played for a team named: Buster Hymen and the Penetrators (college intramural, teacher who set up the league let it go)
Actually played for a team named: Ballz Deep and we 15 runned three teams back to back in Upper tourney...so there goes the all teams named this suck

Best is to get a sponsor and let them pick the name. I did not know the name of my last team until the day of tourney...Ballz Deep. Kind of embarrassing.

tippin20s

It's good to see Lou made it down for the tourney. Tip you need to lay off the calf exercises.

Lou went like 4/18 so we benched hime the last game, he played leftbench.

I got mad calfs, beef for days like Shenks. I get vertigo, but no verticals though.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
Buddy and I were talking about a team name for his team he's putting into a self pitch - 1 pitch tourny. I suggested, "Taking Walks." We had a laugh.