Best Senior bat ever produced?

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
best SENIOR bat --- easy 2015 original Dudley red knob lightning 12'' Endload one piece - thats what they fetch $750 plus in mint condition and well over $1,000 new in the wrapper - the majority of the bats listed above are NOT senior bats. Ive owned literally every sr bat and to this day - this Dudley 12" red knot EL is without question the hottest most durable SR bat ever produced.

ETDave

Old School
The Easton Titanium, made in 1993 i believe. The distance and exit velocity of the balls off that bat was insane. I would hit balls and the look of fear on guys as the balls were coming toward them was crazy. If you hit that bat with harder balls it is unreal

In about 1994 I was 37 and had pitched for years. I was still quick and had never been hit with a ball. We were playing a night game at a tournament with not so great lights. A guy hit a ball off my shin that I’ve still never seen. Lol. I’ll vouch for that bats hotness.

I still pitch and that’s still the only time I’ve been hit.

Ejdf

[QUOTE = "gaternation, post: 19206518, member: 16390"] El Easton Titanium, fabricado en 1993, creo. La distancia y la velocidad de salida de las bolas de ese bate era una locura. Golpeaba pelotas y la mirada de miedo de los chicos cuando las pelotas venían hacia ellos era una locura. Si golpeas ese bate con pelotas más duras, es irreal [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "gaternation, post: 19206518, member: 16390"] El Easton Titanium, fabricado en 1993, creo. La distancia y la velocidad de salida de las bolas de ese bate era una locura. Golpeaba pelotas y la mirada de miedo de los chicos cuando las pelotas venían hacia ellos era una locura. Si golpeas ese bate con pelotas más duras, es irreal [/ QUOTE]
Could you compare that bat to today's composite nbat? Reebok melea, adidas melee and dudley

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
Technically speaking today's would probably rate higher for various reasons but memory wise those Titanium bats with the blue stitch or red dot balls were borderline criminal. Legit some balls hit were well over 400 ft along with the exit velocity was insane.