Best U-Trip "2 Piece" Bat.

njferrigno

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys. I was just curious to see what everyones opinions were on the BEST USSSA 2 piece softball bat??? I'm not a fan of the Mikens, or Combats since the majority of the bats are the continuous 1 piece bat. I have a USSSA Demarini The One with less than 50 hits on it, and it seems to swing really well, kind of like my old Demarini Juice - i loved that bat. Let me know what you all think? Thanks!

njferrigno

Addicted to Softballfans
that's what i thought. i've never had a "bad" Demarini bat. I like the original Juggy, Juice, OTC, and now this The One bat. They all swing great and have awesome pop.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
You've gotta put more then 50 hits on the One before its considered great. Maybe like 600 hits then it becomes a beast. Mine is already equal distance to my utrip RD28 and my One only has like 400 hits on it. If you like firm 2 piece bats then the One will be great. Flexy =J2. In the middle is the RD28. I'm not biased. I personally love all the bats. The only time you feel the "flex" is if you miss. You will love either of them.

RColeman23

Addicted to Softballfans
SCN 17 is a pretty sweet USSSA bat. Tons of pop and just like the SSR2 it is hot out of the wrapper. Not to sure about how it will hold up but, I have the ASA SSR2 with over 1500-2000 hits and it still pretty hot and getting hotter.

2spdturbo

Addicted to Softballfans
Scn15bh out of the rapper was the same distance as my mv1 about 300. For the big boys to 340. Can't wait for my mutant resmondo to come in.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Legend greatest 2 piece ever made... Aluminum handle minimize flex, Juice barrel with half the break in.. Awesome bat plus they are $199 w/ receipt

Nietzsche

Drowned God
The One, SCN 4, SCN 6.

All great sticks. The One is arguably the best of the Utrip two piece bats hot right out of the wrapper and after getting to the 500-600 cut mark it turns into a beast.

Chip197

Hey guys. I was just curious to see what everyones opinions were on the BEST USSSA 2 piece softball bat??? I'm not a fan of the Mikens, or Combats since the majority of the bats are the continuous 1 piece bat. I have a USSSA Demarini The One with less than 50 hits on it, and it seems to swing really well, kind of like my old Demarini Juice - i loved that bat. Let me know what you all think? Thanks!

tsss, i only swing whole bats, what are you trying to lose on purpose or sutum?