BG Branding & Dave Macias are a HUGE scam

reggietoga

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah i know, i shouldve searched his name before placing my order. he was one of the first ones to respond when i posted about jerseys. huge mistake. dave is a con artist and his company is garbage. placed an order in April and what do you know, still waiting for my jerseys.

dave macias is a crook and a scumbag. kept giving me excuses every week as to why the jerseys didnt ship. so learn from me and the other hundred people or so that he ripped off. DO NOT ORDER FROM BG BRANDING OR DAVE MACIAS!!

reggietoga

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol. Im banned from posting on his FB page. Im guessing there are a couple hundred other people that arent allowed to post on that page too. What a scumbag dave is. W

reggietoga

Addicted to Softballfans
god damn, thats awful. that seems like a felony crime because of the dollar amount. how is this guy not in jail yet? he got me for around 500$. hes a scumbag.

SBpro

Addicted to Softballfans
He tried to get me, I never sent the money. Then he posted a NGTG on me for not sending the money.

sjury

The Old Man
And he obviously doesn't have any idea about infringement on the NFL's property. He looks like a douchebag, most Raiders fans do, IJS

reggietoga

Addicted to Softballfans
how the hell is this guy still in business?? he must be completing some orders if he isnt in jail. i wonder how he picks and chooses who he is going to steal from or which customers he is going to screw over? dave is a real scumbag.

sjury

The Old Man
If you look on his Facebook page he completes local deals for people, hard to screw someone you have to look in the eye.

reggietoga

Addicted to Softballfans
yup, that appears to be the case. i cant imagine how many people are banned from posting on that facebook page. what a piece of trash this guy is.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Sucks man sorry to hear. We have a hookup possibly overseas on jerseys. If you would not mind trying it out get me your artwork I will get them done at cost and deliver in a few weeks.