Black Ops Wheeled Bat Bag and Backpack in stock ...

mihklo

Hard to pay $200+ for a roller that only holds 4 bats. I can hold off til the prices drop. Or may just get the Mizuno pro roller for like $100. Idk yet.

Just seen the roller cheaper but still more than I'm willing to pay when I have 3 rollers here at the house.

Last edited:

UtahD

Coach
Hard to pay $200+ for a roller that only holds 4 bats. I can hold off til the prices drop. Or may just get the Mizuno pro roller for like $100. Idk yet.

IDP can hold 8, just need a little bit of imagination...

Price is a little high as well, but once they get it in stores, Im sure people will be persuaded with the quality...

addicted2bats

I'll be picking one of these up today from the store, and should hopefully have it by the end of the week. If anyone wants me to take some pictures, or even make some sort of video review so you can get a better idea of what it offers before purchasing it, let me know and I'll def. hook it up.

ck1

The Madness
I'll be picking one of these up today from the store, and should hopefully have it by the end of the week. If anyone wants me to take some pictures, or even make some sort of video review so you can get a better idea of what it offers before purchasing it, let me know and I'll def. hook it up.

Please do. I am interested in a thorough review to see how space is utilized. A few companies make a really big bag but I haven't seen one yet that thinks of the "little things".

1. Is there a separate compartment for shoes, keeping wet shoes away from your gear? Will it hold two pair reasonably easy without protruding into the other compartments of the bag? Is it ventilated so wet shoes can air out.
2. Can you put 4 bats in the bat holders/bat area and still close the bat when the bag is fully loaded? Sometimes when the compartments of the bag are loaded you can't load your bats AND close the bat area.
3. I would love 3 large compartments in the body of the bag:
a. Section that will hold 2 gloves
b. Section that will hold at least 6 balls
c. Section that will hold a hoody and a few other items of clothing
4. Are the "sections" are adjustable? How?
5. Are the section dividers sturdy, that is, is it just material that bows or wears out over time or are they hard plastic dividers?
6. Is there a personal items section, easily accessible, that will hold a wallet, cell phone, keys, maybe a few other small items.

These are just the basic things I would look for in a bag. I've seen some good bags but have yet to see the perfect bag.

addicted2bats

Sounds good, I'll definitely have some input on those things for you this weekend. I'll probably use it in league games Friday night, and then tourney on Saturday so I can give a legit review for both scenarios.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Be nice to see some real good in depth pics of both bags...

addicted2bats

I'll get in-depth pics and a vid of the Black Ops Wheeled Bag. I'm not getting the batpack, maybe someone who is will be willing to do that one

jd10

Came to make a bang
Just ordered the backpack...will post a review once i get it. I have long used the mizuno backpack and this year switched over to the under armour one...hate it.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Yeah I have the Under Armor one right now got it cheap so it works for now but real interested in the BlackOps bat pack

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!

My friend has the black ops and it holds more than four bats those slots are big and can be doubled up if the bats are reversed .