Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

joey311

Star Player
SBF arrows pack.
Had an uncle that would tell me it's not the arrow it's the Indian. ( but in Spanish ) growing up playing ball and then I started hearing it again on this forum after so many years. It's seems to go good with this forum

joey311

Star Player
Sorry if any one is offend by me saying Indian it's just the way it's always been said. So archer instead of Indian or shooter or whatever lol

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
That Bag by SBF

The Extinguisher - to put up all your fire sticks after the game!

Firework Show - for all the bombs your gonna hit

The Bat Flip - self explanatory

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
SBF "Game Changer Bag"
SBF "Renegade Bag"
SBF "Sidekick Bag" or just SBF "Sidekick" - because you will want to take it everywhere you go.

kona

Big Kahuna
This would be easier and more efficient if we had a picture of the bag/pack ...color ...any cool features ...i mean , if the bags blue/grey ...call it the Tempest or Storm ...give it flame graphics and you have the Inferno or HotRod ...go with Army camo (which would be RAD and nobody has done it) slap an American flag on there and you have The PeaceKeeper ...see what i mean ?

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
If it was a roller id say "The Tank".

Galaxy Bag
Hercules Bag
Fat Albert...

Last edited:

Hiltz

Built for comfort
I can't believe my suggestion got no love. It is simple and descriptively accuate of the people that will have it on.

It's too confusing. No one would know if it was the name of the bag or if it was just personalized for the flatbrim-wearing skid that owned it.