Boombah Boss 3

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Why the **** do these threads keep getting locked?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MJL 00

What I was told its a bat that store cannot sell so in same words it's an "exclusive " then and rules are we can't put up videos or threads . also one thread someone said where to get them and that pretty much put our fun Boss threads on the radar cause that also is a big no no...

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
So the cartel, insane, lawmen, and legacy threads will get deleted too? I get the no selling part but why can't we discuss them?

M

MJL 00

Believe me I'm not arguing with ya I kinda feel like the og Boss goofball there isn't more I wanna do is get up videos and hype them up due to how strong I believe in them...maybe a mod like longball28 can come and post and clearify to the Boss followers better then I have ????

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Here is the plain simple answer.... These items are not carried by the store here so that makes all their products in direct competition with the store... You guys do realize this is the UNIFORM section right? This section is only supposed to be for Boombah to offer jersey sales nothing else... I have gotten many calls from M2, Vinci, Spiderz 3n2 and several companies that sell microfiber shorts that aren't allowed to advertise or sell on here but the Boombah section posts up Videos of new bats, gloves etc. and basically is in direct violation of the SBF selling rules and other companies reps have been infracted and banned for doing the same thing while the Boombah hype continues to roll...

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Thanks for the explanation.
So to be clear, if the store doesn't sell it we can't have a thread on it? Does this mean that the cartel, insane, lawmen, legacy, ect threads will disappear also since the store doesn't sell them?
I have no problem following the rules as long as they are the same across the board.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Thanks for the explanation.
So to be clear, if the store doesn't sell it we can't have a thread on it? Does this mean that the cartel, insane, lawmen, legacy, ect threads will disappear also since the store doesn't sell them?
I have no problem following the rules as long as they are the same across the board.

You got your answer as to why they are deleted, We are not going to sit here and deleted 10 or more posts in a thread that start telling people how great a competitors bat is and posting up videos of them and where to get them. The entire thread will be deleted when it gets to that point.

Also take notice of the fact that this is still the uniform section and it's only for Boombah to offer custom uniforms..... NOTHING ELSE.... No gloves, bats, bags, turfs batting gloves etc..... Every thread started to anything but uniforms is subject to deletion.....

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
Should a Boombah sub-forum be put back in the Other Manufacturers section? Since it's been removed all Boombah talk has been directed here....just sayin.

M

MJL 00

Im still working on it with Clark. Have to get approval, not looking to great to be honest I think

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Here is the plain simple answer.... These items are not carried by the store here so that makes all their products in direct competition with the store... You guys do realize this is the UNIFORM section right? This section is only supposed to be for Boombah to offer jersey sales nothing else... I have gotten many calls from M2, Vinci, Spiderz 3n2 and several companies that sell microfiber shorts that aren't allowed to advertise or sell on here but the Boombah section posts up Videos of new bats, gloves etc. and basically is in direct violation of the SBF selling rules and other companies reps have been infracted and banned for doing the same thing while the Boombah hype continues to roll...

Understandable, but what about this?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1393993

ShaneDuncan

Addicted to Softballfans
You got your answer as to why they are deleted, We are not going to sit here and deleted 10 or more posts in a thread that start telling people how great a competitors bat is and posting up videos of them and where to get them. The entire thread will be deleted when it gets to that point.

Also take notice of the fact that this is still the uniform section and it's only for Boombah to offer custom uniforms..... NOTHING ELSE.... No gloves, bats, bags, turfs batting gloves etc..... Every thread started to anything but uniforms is subject to deletion.....

You continue to not answer the question Longball.... If Boombah videos arent allow to be posted because they violate SBF terms, why are the Demarini forums allowed to post non-stop about exclusive bats? They also frequently speak about the locations you can purchase them which aren't the SBF store.

M

MJL 00

Well put Shane no matter what would like to work something out so can chat bout the bat that's all...

M

MJL 00

so fellas hate to be the one to bring bad news but Boss shirts look like a no go. I and TC8 tried our best, the clearance just wasn't granted...

Sorry :mad:

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
You continue to not answer the question Longball.... If Boombah videos arent allow to be posted because they violate SBF terms, why are the Demarini forums allowed to post non-stop about exclusive bats? They also frequently speak about the locations you can purchase them which aren't the SBF store.

Instead of complaining on here about it why don't you just report the posts you think are against the rules and we will look into them. There are about 5 MOD's who are on here on a regular basis and there are thousands of posts every day. The Boombah one was reported by multiple people as violating the rules so it was taken care of. We don't get paid for this and we all have jobs so we can't read every single post that is made but when something is reported it gets looked into every time.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
** This ^^^^^

so fellas hate to be the one to bring bad news but Boss shirts look like a no go. I and TC8 tried our best, the clearance just wasn't granted... And this is the SUCK !!! :wtf2:

Sorry :mad:

Instead of complaining on here about it why don't you just report the posts you think are against the rules and we will look into them. There are about 5 MOD's who are on here on a regular basis and there are thousands of posts every day. The Boombah one was reported by multiple people as violating the rules so it was taken care of. We don't get paid for this and we all have jobs so we can't read every single post that is made but when something is reported it gets looked into every time.
So we have some snitches rolling in the BrotherHood !!!!

M

MJL 00

So we have some snitches rolling in the BrotherHood !!!![/QUOTE]

Prob other diehard company followers im guessing... Start complaining bout GS sports exclusives fellas(Insane) hahaha so messing. We just all need to get along :bolt:

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
So we have some snitches rolling in the BrotherHood !!!!

Prob other diehard company followers im guessing... Start complaining bout GS sports exclusives fellas(Insane) hahaha so messing. We just all need to get along :bolt:[/QUOTE]

My guess would be an outsider!! Someone checking in these threads from time to time to see what the Boss is about. Just my $00.02

I hear you my Brothers but still a snitch is a snitch to run and go tell like that, but its all good cant wait for just 2 more weeks for the season to start. :)

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
This thread is still up. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1393993 Boombah threads were getting locked within a few hours or days. I don't understand what is allowed and what isn't allowed. I have nothing to do with Boombah. I don't even own a single product. But will I be able to buy this bat and do a review on this site or will that get locked? Meanwhile someone associated with an exclusive is openly promoting it on the same site. I just wish the rules were more clear. Perhaps saying which exclusive bats can be talked about and which ones can't.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
If the exclusive is from a company that the store does buisness with then it's fine even if they don't carry it themselves is what it looks like to me. And like you, I have no kinda affiliation with Boombah. Own a pair of turfs and the bat which we dare not speak of.

Last edited:

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
I believe there was talk of where to buy the Boombah bat, thus the reason for the other threads being deleted (because that place is a competitor of the SBF store) Also we are discussing a bat in the uniform section, where we are only supposed to discuss uniform topics. There used to be a Boombah sub-forum in the Other Manufacturers section but that has been removed.

M

MJL 00

True, I tried making a thread in the open slow pitch forum but got deleted.

Guess we just have to make sure to be "pc" bout Boss comments on here... stinks cause cant put up videos to show the advancement of the bat to prove they do open up, just takes time...

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
If the exclusive is from a company that the store does buisness with then it's fine even if they don't carry it themselves is what it looks like to me. And like you, I have no kinda affiliation with Boombah. Own a pair of turfs and the bat which we dare not speak of.

They don't do any business with the company selling the Lawmen. That's what has me:confused:. Also do you really have to talk about where to buy it in 2015? A quick google search shows you where to do it.