Boombah Boss 3

goyard74

The Man, Myth, the Legend
Well why I luv my boss, it's not breaking in fast with 52's. Was straight fire with 44 though

single wally

Professional Amateur
I love the tack grip on these, was hoping I could buy this separately but you can't. If anyone has an extra they aren't using I'm interested.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Black and yellow Utrip version so I guess that's the '14 model. Not to get off topic but all the reviews on here seem to focus on the ASA model. Anyone have anything to say about the yellow/black Utrip?

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Pm me your address and I'll send you one. I didn't like it at all so I switched to a lizard skin.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Good mail day! Sold my 26 and bought a new 28. Wally another grip will be headed your way once my lizard skin comes in.
20150427_200319_zpsvec1eqri.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
6 to 7 seems to be the sweetspot for the ASA. The utrip.................well they seem to be good quickly, or not so great.

jtepn87

Addicted to Softballfans
Ordered 2014 ASA 28oz. Was hoping it would be in, but it didn't make it on the truck today. Hope it lives up to the hype.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
As long as you're patient you won't be disappointed. My 28oz 14 out hit my 14 future at BP today

jtepn87

Addicted to Softballfans
Patience won't be a problem. Performance wise, I will have to compare it to my Recoil, as that's the only ASA bat that I have left.

jtepn87

Addicted to Softballfans
Bat came in today! First observations. It looks freakin sweet. It's a bit more balanced than I thought it would be. The handle knob is awesome. I drop my pinkey, and this knob makes it comfortable to do so. Can't wait to take some bp with it.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
I drop 2 and overlap. Works great on my boss and my eastons, not so much on my demars.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
which one do you guys think is hotter? ASA or utrip?

I haven't swung a Utrip but my ASA is flat out nasty right now. With the newer bats the ASA's are typically hotter than Utrip bats. It used to be the other way around but standards have changed.

jtepn87

Addicted to Softballfans
Team has been taking bp with the Boss and it's really starting to open up. It's not quite on par with my Recoil, or a teammates well broken in OG Salvo, but it's right with another's The One Sunday Swagger.

jtepn87

Addicted to Softballfans
We are hitting mostly 44/375, with some 52/300's. Can't really tell much difference. The pitcher doesn't let us know what we are hitting. Just see ball, hit ball.

M

MJL 00

Yes it is. I jot the longest ball i have hit with the 52s tonight. Google earth 368........seriously. i think 500 swings is the threshhold.

And remind me who hooked you up :yawn:

ha jking ya bud good to hear

people just have to remember they are like the old school ASA bats, bp and be surprised

M

MJL 00

Hit more bp yesterday, Boss if full on insane now. johnnybravo6 and I just couldn't believe it. Didn't think it had another level to hit but I was wrong WOW. Now its hitting maybe even out hitting my 2013 AM, 2014 Juggy with billion hits, and my gamer Mercy with a sharktooth.

second2noone

Hit more bp yesterday, Boss if full on insane now. johnnybravo6 and I just couldn't believe it. Didn't think it had another level to hit but I was wrong WOW. Now its hitting maybe even out hitting my 2013 AM, 2014 Juggy with billion hits, and my gamer Mercy with a sharktooth.

this thing is the real deal. Which one were you hitting? which version are you swinging? which do you think is hotter the utrip or ASA?

M

MJL 00

this thing is the real deal. Which one were you hitting? which version are you swinging? which do you think is hotter the utrip or ASA?

Unfortunately we have only ASA here. The 2014 is the version I have. Want a 2015 BAD though. Just haven't bite the bullet and bought one yet.