Boombah Boss 3

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
I wonder if vids posted in the other manuf. section would be ok? Its possible those vids being in the uni section helped close the threads. Im not sure the actual website, for which the bats can be purchased, was posted. I believe it was mentioned several times about the price, and price reduction, on the companies website (obviously worded differently). But I agree with Fro, a simple search and things can be found easily!

I just started a new thread in the Other Manuf. section! Guess we will see if thats acceptable!

Last edited:

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
I meant Demarini in general. The store doesn't do buisness with the companies selling the lawmen, insane, future, or cartel but there are plenty of threads and bp videos on all of them. Don't think they will say anything/delete them because Demarini probably makes up 1/3 of their sales a year.

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
Im sure they can be posted in the media section. The other vids were posted here in the 2 threads that are locked (locked for violating SBF rules). The other threads had 20 - 30 pages of conversation, which included pics and videos.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
The video in the original thread was my fault, someone asked for it and I didn't really think about it. Sorry fellas

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
No worries Bruiser, we were all commenting on a bat in the uni section. I believe I made mention of the current price on a the unspecified website. Its a sleeper bat and people were just trying to spread the word. Bros helping Bros........

M

MJL 00

No worries Bruiser, we were all commenting on a bat in the uni section. I believe I made mention of the current price on a the unspecified website. Its a sleeper bat and people were just trying to spread the word. Bros helping Bros........

Right here... good work and keep it up. As I stated before I and johnnybravo6 try and add a lot of videos on YouTube. Once weather permits outside hitting, will be adding more

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
What weight?

27oz only about 250 hits may gamer has 600 and its on fire and holding up better then any other bats I own. I thought I would give another Bro on here a good deal not looking to make any money but dont want to give it away also.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Most of the ones I've seen sell on here are $125 so I'd bump it up a little and still be booking someone up

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
I would go $110 OBO. $70 seems a lil low ALOT low

Thanks Bro again I dont know what these were going for and not trying to make any money off of it but not give it away. Its crazy tho I bought it for a back up but my 1st ASA Boss holding up like am OG easton and looks great and on fire at the same time.

Changalang

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone that hasn't given the Boss a chance to open up is seriously missing out. I swung Easton the last two years and everyone knows how great they are the more swings you put on them, well the Boss has a lot of the same characteristics. Super thin, stiff composite that once broken in is an absolute fire stick!

jasonhud

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally got to swing the Utrip Tuesday and it hits very well, it isn't going anywhere. I'm having a hard time not buying an ASA at the new clearance price.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Had a family BP session like we usually do around easter and I think my Boss is finally broken in. Think I'm gonna swing it in our game next weekend instead of my Aftermath.

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Mine is right with my Aftermath with 3-350 on it. If it gets better with more I'll be happy as hell