Boombah Showstopper

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Guy one our team has been wearing his boombahs for a couple of years now. Seem to be holding up fine. Another guy picked up a pair for him and his wife. He made it through the last half of spring and all of fall plus tournaments with no problems.

I bought a pair of elites and they seem to be holding up pretty well, and are very comfortable (once I took the insole out and put a gel insole in). No complaints. Guess i am just lucky

Now on the other hand I got a pair of bass turfs on the cheap. 1 hr and the turf spike were seperating from the shoe. LOL

ive had 2 elites. they were comfy and looked pretty good. but on both pairs, they peeled at the toe after one season. i got them here for like $30 on clearance so i cant really complain. but if i had paid the full $60 i would have been pissed cause the rest of the shoe and tread were in good shape.

hrdchrgin13

You have phenomenal speed, the shoe cannot handle it. They are made for the average player not such a genetic freak

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Those Boombahs look like they're designed for 7 year old girls, whats wrong with just having a good shoe thats plain lookin? and not a clown shoe.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
14 pairs of the Dark green/Black headed to the Pigs

[IMG
rpm_lite_turf_blk_wht_grn_low_lg_4_zpsbdcc75ce.jpg

Better choice bro! :cool:

andyschwing

Schwing batter batter!
I love my boombahs. Last pair lasted all of last year. I think they have plenty of cushion and the turf treads last. Probably helps the durability that I weigh under 200 lbs.

The shipping is ridiculous however. Shouldn't be more than $10 a pair for regular shipping or usps priority. $50+ to ship for a team? Are you shipping by freight truck or what?

I love the designs for the Rage, but these new shoes do look very girly. Too much of one color. Maybe there are better options on their site, haven't looked yet.